May Be Quitting Thus Why Keep Rares?

Swirl

So you want someone to give you a reason as to why to take your rares from you?

Okay, if you want a reason:

You're obviously quitting since you were able to obtain all your 'ubers' in a matter of a month or so, and that makes the game... boring for you. But not for others. You've said on SCHTHack that it's pathetically easy to get all the ubers, and there's nothing left for you.

But not everyone sees the game as hunting game, where the thrill is hunting your equipment. To many others, having your equipment and playing with that is the fun part, while hunting for the ubers is the tedious part, rather than the fun part.

I happen to one of those people who think the game is fun once you have your equipment. Lacking certain parts of equipment irritates me alot, since I know other people can do things I want to do, which I cannot. (I once lacked a Striker, it was annoying. I could not catch strays, combo kill certain enemies as fast as some could since I had to use mechguns, etc.)

If you're leaving, why 'sell'? You're not going to be able to use said items if you're quitting, so you should just choose someone (or people) to give your rares to. o.o

20 days to get all that? Especially when the Parasite Cell event was over? Seems fishy to me to be honest. As much as I want a red ring I dunno how much i can trust that this stuff isnt hacked

20 days to get all that? Especially when the Parasite Cell event was over? Seems fishy to me to be honest. As much as I want a red ring I dunno how much i can trust that this stuff isnt hacked

Yawners.

Edited by Swirl