Help on Drop chart on PSO-WORLD?

jcgamer

Hi everyone its me JCGamer and I was wondering if anyone that have been playing for the longest on this server can help me bit of info and guide on drop chart for Ultima PSOBB.

:onion-head49: you see I am very confuse by how thing work and I don't if the drop chart on pso-world.com is the same as here. Those the drop chart on pso world goes by this game for this server or there is a drop chart that everyone use for this game . If so can u guide me on this please so I can follow a right path of the drop chart its self.

:onion109: I am quick learner and I do follow chart good.Can anyone can help me with this please and love to here your expert opinion :onion-head01:

Hi everyone its me JCGamer and I was wondering if anyone that have been playing for the longest on this server can help me bit of info and guide on drop chart for Ultima PSOBB.

:onion-head49: you see I am very confuse by how thing work and I don't if the drop chart on pso-world.com is the same as here. Those the drop chart on pso world goes by this game for this server or there is a drop chart that everyone use for this game . If so can u guide me on this please so I can follow a right path of the drop chart its self.

:onion109: I am quick learner and I do follow chart good.Can anyone can help me with this please and love to here your expert opinion :onion-head01:

http://brownskiii.tripod.com/id7.html BAM! Bahaha... yeah, I use this one here. So far so good tbh, been pretty far with a few id's and have not found a wrong one so far. =D