Recommended beginner Screen graphics tablets?

shenying

I want one where I can draw right on the screen in Photoshop. I already have a XP-Pen Deco 01 Graphics Tablet , but I can’t get the hang of it. I need to be able to see my pen make the strokes.

I’m also open to monitors and/or computer tablets that let you draw right on the screen, but pressure sensitivity is kind of important since I’m mostly using it for painting/drawing.

I have a budget of about $800. What about a XPPen Artist 15.6 Pro Pen Tablet Monitor  or A Wacom Cintiq ?

Hi!

The price is always what first brings us to our eyes. Even more so in this type of cases in which we look for specific specifications we have in a model and which does not have the other, and why a tablet has a price and another with the same characteristics is cheaper.

Obviously, if your budget allows you it is advisable to use a tablet with a screen (without this being the best graphic tablet on the market, with a "regular" is enough), because it is the feeling that is most similar to drawing on paper. real. But if you are starting and your budget is adjusted, it is best to opt for a tablet without a screen, cheaper, but that will allow you to draw digitally. Of course, in a more uncomfortable at first, but equally you will take the skill soon after using it, I assure you. :)

• Dw 2