Story Quests

Grimshad

I have 2 questions if someone could be kind enough to answer:

1. Where did the story quests go? I mean the quests you get from the hunters guild. I remember on schhacks server doing them with my friends, like the one where the robot with the scythe follows you around murdering everything. I think thats like the first quest you get, but it's not there.

2. Why exactly can I go to the forest, cave, mine, and ruins already when I haven't even beat the dragon yet?

Thanks in advance.

The only way to do story quests is by yourself in single player. There are quests available to do with friends as well outside single player mode.

And the reason that all the areas are open is because it's online. It would to join someone's party and you can't do mines or something because that person hasn't cleared caves. It's been that way since GC. Can't quite remember if it was like that on DC as I had done all areas before going online.

And hey Ultima.

The only way to do story quests is by yourself in single player. There are quests available to do with friends as well outside single player mode.

And the reason that all the areas are open is because it's online. It would to join someone's party and you can't do mines or something because that person hasn't cleared caves. It's been that way since GC. Can't quite remember if it was like that on DC as I had done all areas before going online.

And hey Ultima.

well the thing about the way is used to be is, Player A that hasnt cleared caves could not go to mines. Player B who has cleared caves, could go to mines. both in the same game.

You could also do all the "single player quests" in multiplayer with your friends before. That is really annoying that you can't now :\

You can because the server is set that way, even a lvl 1 player can go ruins.

You can still have to clear the governamental quests (The ones you normaly would have to do a.k.a beating the dragon to pass to the caves) to start doing quests from another area, in short you have to complete the g. quest if you want to do all quests.