Error Message

masterchief72

this is what i got.

patch server connection failed.

the server may be under maintence

pls check the current news updates on official site. im still havin trouble gettin in the game

yes i have the one w/ the patch too

im usgin windows vista. which it said that it can be played

over win vista. pls can anyone help me

id really appreciate it.

thank you all. i cant wait til pso2 comes out and i most def hope it comes out for xbox 360 as well and hopefully pso will also be comp with xbox 360 and xbx 720. oh yah

the server has only just come back online as far as i know so depending on when u tried to play, the server may have been down.

pso2 looks like its only on pc (windows vista/7 and sum japanese operating system that i dont no much about), my brother's freind is high up in the gaming industry and ive been begging him for sum more info on pso2 XD (he got pissed off after i asked him for a demo about 50 times within an hour)

anyways he said its because nowdays people have powerful computers and sega wants to use that to make a very graphical game so right now they are messing around with directX 11 and they are prepared to upgrade to directX 11.1 before its released in japan later this year (or early next year).

unless microsoft, sony or nintendo realease a MUCH higher spec console within the next 12-18 months then its very unlikely that pso2 will be on console.

im only going by what information i hav so you never know until it happens. dont lose hope console players!

what i want to know is when it will be realeased in the UK, otherwise i might have to learn japanese and move to japan......or just go into a suicidal rage XD