Help with control palettes

Tempoz

Do the buttons control+1234567890 just not work or am i doing something wrong? i set it up in the client and all the spells are there but i can't tell if it's broken.
tyvm in advance.

Edited by Tempoz

Yeah i just actually was reading the thread where you said that. :) I need to gitgud @ forums lol..  i just plugged in a controller and i'm about to test. When i did press control all the spells would show up tho just would not let me cast them. 

It worked, Tyvm, this extra bar is for things i don't need so fast so i'll just set the controller down and hold the button when i use it, i got 1-12 on the mouse so this will be ez. TYVM again <3 :D

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this topic. I actually just made a forum account to ask this exact question.

Spent the last 2 days slamming my head against the wall trying to figure out how to get the damned Num-Pad to work for the palette shortcuts.

If it's only while using a controller, that makes sense why I couldn't.

Oh, well. Razer Naga mouse will fix that right up.

Just in case I can manage to kill 2 bird's with 1 stone, is there a "pan camera" button instead of just centering forward with ^?