Scripture of The Day

lildavid07

Hello Ultima, I feel the forum needs a topic like this and not at all to force religion on anyone but just to uplift people! If you arent religious and dont agree with topic then i cannot force you to read it. So here's the first scripture of the Day!

Day 1

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

- ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:4‬ ‭KJV

Edited by lildavid07
  • Like 5

Day 2:

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

- ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

• Like 2

Day 3:

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

- ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Day 4:

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

- ‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬