Manual uninstall

djij2010

For the people who have trouble with the uninstaller.

I don't know a fix for the issue but heres how to uninstall it manualy.

Quite basic really.

• Go to the folder where you installed the game delete the program folder. Most likely location: C:\Program Files
  • Delete the icons of you desktop
  • Delete any of the start menu entrys/icons if there is any
  • Go to remove programs and try to uninstall again, you will get a windows promt stating the program may of already been removed which will ask you if you wish to remove the uninstallation entry, remove it.

And that should be it.

The only thing is doing this does not remove any registry entrys, they wont cause any harm if left so no need to worry.

If you use any Tune up/Cleaner software these programs (if any good) should pick up these entrys and remove them for you.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Edited by djij2010
  • Like 1

For the people who have trouble with the uninstaller.

I don't know a fix for the issue but heres how to uninstall it manualy.

Quite basic really.

• Go to the folder where you installed the game delete the program folder. Most likely location: C:\Program Files
  • Delete the icons of you desktop
  • Delete any of the start menu entrys/icons if there is any
  • Go to remove programs and try to uninstall again, you will get a windows promt stating the program may of already been removed which will ask you if you wish to remove the uninstallation entry, remove it.

And that should be it.

The only thing is doing this does not remove any registry entrys, they wont cause any harm if left so no need to worry.

If you use any Tune up/Cleaner software these programs (if any good) should pick up these entrys and remove them for you.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Good GOD in heaven, thank you SO much for your help. Really. I had to keep restarting my computer over and over. Thank you so much!