Mass Effect Sounds

kajex

I put a Mass Effect sound scheme on my computer and figured I would share it with anyone else who wants to use it on the server. :-D I ripped all of the OOG files directly from the Mass Effect PC game and edited them to make the sound loops work properly. Because I did it this way, I don't have the credits for the names of the songs. The good thing is that I even managed to get level up sounds, etc for PSO. A few of the special event songs (such as "Burning Rangers") are repaced with songs not from Mass Effect, but I thought they might be cool for the events. To install, just extract the files into the "Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst\data\ogg" folder.

Enjoy!

(Old Sound Pack)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=81US2M5Q

Update - Newer Sound Pack 11/21/2010

I've made several changes to the sound pack. There is new music for the forest, cave, mine, temple, and several of the bosses (to longer, less repetative songs). I also edited the sound effects of a few of the machines in the mine to make them sound more like the geth of Mass Effect. There are also a few more special event songs that have been added. For this sound pack, just unzip the files over the top of your original "Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst" folder and say "yes" if it asks you if you want to overwrite the files. Use either of these links to download.

Megaupload (Updated Sound Pack)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BA64M654

If you like this sound pack, here are links to my other two sound packs:

Depeche Mode

BT

Edited by kajex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice, i must say they are really good, i enjoyed the songs alot

Thanks! :)

I just finished uploading is my new soundtrack. It's one of my all-time favorite bands, and the music really seems to work with the game.

Depeche Mode - Mostly Instrumental OGG Soundtrack

• 11 months later...