Chrono Trigger OGG pack?

Severs

So I tried doing a search for a Chrono Trigger OGG pack for this game last night, but the only result I actually came up with was a listed link on the Eden server's forums, of which you have to sign up to see, and have to have a game account to sign up. I'm hoping someone here knows of a OGG pack for PSO that is all Chrono Trigger music. Thanks in advance for any help.

certain areas have multi streams or something, which makes them difficult to change, it would sound wierd or just not work at all for some areas, (a few in ep 2 and pretty much all of ep4)
other than that, its possible.

So I tried doing a search for a Chrono Trigger OGG pack for this game last night, but the only result I actually came up with was a listed link on the Eden server's forums, of which you have to sign up to see, and have to have a game account to sign up. I'm hoping someone here knows of a OGG pack for PSO that is all Chrono Trigger music. Thanks in advance for any help.

Actually it was a pretty cool OGG pack, saddly, it has been down since years, and unfortunately i don't have the OGG pack anymore, old PC died and lost a shit ton of good OGG packs.