[WIP] Un-named

Voodoo Kitty

Support or Against  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do YOU support this idea!

• " Yes! This is a great idea! "
    • " No. This is a bad idea. Stahp. "
    • " I'm just here for cookies... "

Me and the other Kitty (theroyalrabite) came up with an idea for like, mini games for items and such, much like Lobby 13 of Schthack. We had planned to make this a Forum game and also an ingame thing, however, it seems much more viable to make a quest, similar to Gallon's shop running off a token system, which can be used to earn items.

We have a lot of stock, a lot of it fairly useful. Considering adding a use for Beacons!.

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions, or even better, someone with knowledge of Qedit (as i started yesterday!) because im struggling to find my way with the program, despite a fair bit of it being simple.

All suggestions welcome.

Thank you for reading, hopefully this will be complete very soon.

(Note: quest is not going to be Fully Automated, one of either me or rabite must be present for any of this to work (hoping to have it so tokens can be earned at any point, but games unplayable without us present)

If it's going to be a "moderated" quest... if that's a thing... I don't think it would work.

And being completely honest I doubt larva would upload a quest that needs someone to be there to be able to do stuff...

And as it happened on other servers, the tokens or coins will be hacked the hell out of them (most probably)