<3 Mag Shop <3

Matthew Walsh

Hello friends and family of PSOBB!!! Don't feel like raising a mag? Want someone to AFK feed your mag for you?

THEN STOP LOOKING AND ASK ME! :D

I'm taking a break from all the farming and hunting to do some more mag feeding.

I usually specialize in Sato and Rati mags. (recently) as well as (185 mind /186 pow) mags but can make pretty much what you prefer.

I'f it can be made, I can make it!

Im willing and ready to take orders now since I finally finished 5 mags for myself recently.

Current Mags for SALE!

Price of Sato's are 13PD's Grab While You Can!

5/150/45/0 Cyan Sato!

Price of Rati's are 8PD's Grab Them While You Can!

5/145/50/0 Rati Mags In Colors:

Yellow

Cyan

Pink

Mag Color's In Stock:

Cyan

Light Blue

Mint Green

Bright Green

Gold

White

Cream

Yellow

Orange

Red

Black

Fuschia

I have nothing but time on my hands recently so i'll be working on around 7-10 mags per day for X amount of hours.

Mainly looking for PD's!

What I Want From You = You can either provide the baby mag in the color in which you want your mag.

I have some colors available but running low.

Current Turn Around Time 2-3 days depending on mag.

Max Single Stat Mags Take Time like 7 Days.

Price? - Make me an offer I'm willing to work for you!

Rush Order? - 3 Extra PD's.

Asking Price 12PD's a Mag (That's Up to Level 200)

Mag To Level 100 - 7PD's

Any questions feel free to ask.

Update 5/20/2015 - 2 Mags For Makaveli, Two Nidra's Gold/Cyran 5/124/71/0 - In Progress (finished)

Update 5/21/2015 - 3 Mags for Zero- Finishing up Sato's 5/145/50/0 - In Progress (Due in 1 week).

Update 5/21/2015 - 1 Soniti Mag Request 6/178/16/0 for tru.

Update 5/21/2015 - 1 Rukmin and 1 Savitri for pawlywog.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finished 2 Nidra's for Makaveli.

Finished 1 Soniti Mag for Tru.

Finished 1 Rukmin mag and 1 Savitri mag for pawlywog.

Finished 3 Mags for Zero- Finished Feeding 3 Sato's 5/145/50/0 Kept one for myself as apart of agreement xD

Edited by Matthew Walsh
  • Like 5

Would you be willing to make me a 5/124/71/0 Nidra with the rush option for 15pds? I can provide the mag to start with.

yes im in lobby 1 right now name divine.

hey can you finish my sato ? lvl 49 kaitabha 5/7/37/0 ?(i only want it to be lvl 100 i can do the rest) how much pd would it be ?

Yeah that was wat i was going for . But my friend said he will do it . I really just wanted to see what you would charge . And also i have a sato lvl 100 5/50/45/0 . Idealy i want the stats to be 5/145/50/0 . How much would you charge for a half comeplete sato , to a complete sato ?

Oh lol then you are the friend i was talking about . Haha . But they need to fix the garuda glitch . And the sato glitch too . Same thing happens with sato . I want to raise sato's too i usually make the white ones . Black would be second . And anything after that would be by request . Oh and thank you . I should be back in the game sometime in june cause i have alot of stuff to do IRL and i dont have internet at my house .