Item/ Char Transfer.

iMystic

Hey Admin/ GM ,

I was wondering if you guys could manage a transfer of certain items / characters to this server.

Like basic needs to get started..

I was wondering if u guys would allow me to transfer my mag and like accersorries to this server.

I mean no big items that are really rare weapons with hit and such just basic things.

That make it easier for me to get along.

Waiting for you guys to reply.

Greetz,

Mystic.

its because we dont have access to other servers databases therefore we cant access what u had or say u have on another server

But what if i give u evidence of what i have with the admin of the other server confirming it?

im sorry but its just not possible we dont do char/item transfers just start a new character and start hunting for items

if we did things like this for u alot of people would be wanting it and for all we know they could have hacked on the other servers

Edited by Draven

I see where this is going.

Too bad i guess.. kinda weird if i let the admin of the other server confirm it u still think its hacked.

And like i said before its only for the mag and accessories. not weapons etc.

But oh well i guess this is going no where.

omg this server is easy to get items so dont worry about it and lvling isnt that hard there are plenty of people ingame that will help u lvl up so that u can hunt better items. on top of that if u read in the event section im hosting a mag event tomorrow so u can get a mag easily just chill out and play the game for enjoyment