Phantasy Star Zero

moorebounce

I say future favorite because a friend of mine who loves PSO like I do has PSZero on the Nintendo DS. I heard of it and even watched a few videos on it but didn't think I would like it because it looked like PSU. I hate PSU with a passion. I rank my hatred of PSU up there with the live action Spawn movie and Batman & Robin movie. I was over my friends house today and he showed it to me and was telling all the stuff he could do. Mind you I played PSU and there were some good things about it and a lot of bad things.

Turns out they took all the good from PSO and mixed it with all the good from PSU and you have PSZero. Another friend I have who loves PSO said because of how good PSZero is doing on the DS that they're thinking of making a console version. After seeing PSZero in action I hope Sega makes a console version. The DS is okay but I don't want to have to buy another piece of hardware for a while after being screwed by MS with the 360. Besides I already own a Wii too.

So if you never checked out PSZero yet go out and check it out. You'll be glad you did.