Maximum Attack quests

sexybunny6

Whenever I do a Maximum Attack quest, I get my points when I complete it, but then when I want to use them in the Beak's Cafe quest, it says I don't have any! Do these points get saved at the end of the Maximum Attack quests? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thankx!

-Bunny

Whenever I do a Maximum Attack quest, I get my points when I complete it, but then when I want to use them in the Beak's Cafe quest, it says I don't have any! Do these points get saved at the end of the Maximum Attack quests? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thankx!

-Bunny

i supose that you know that the points are from "maximum attack 3"..time ago i did this quest and i won point for the cafe beak´s, then, i went to the quest with my points, i won something but a rare message did appear, i cannot remember what it says, but later i asked to larva about the message and he told me that the items are not available in the server

i supose that you know that the points are from "maximum attack 3"..time ago i did this quest and i won point for the cafe beak´s, then, i went to the quest with my points, i won something but a rare message did appear, i cannot remember what it says, but later i asked to larva about the message and he told me that the items are not available in the server

Oh, that explains it then. Thanks for your input. :)