Swaping Files for a screenshot

I did in the past a couple good screenshots of pionner 2 in both episode1&2, but now i want the same at 1600x1200 and with antialising.

Before i can do these screenshots i need to able to reproduce the cenery.

With ep1 pionner 2 that's easy, i just need a "hang", by entering any server i get a "hang" right there in the ship selection, by warping to pionner 2 i get the lovely "above city" view.

The problem lies on ep2, this episode needs to be loaded, so i do need to enter the lobby and create a game, obviously i can't let the game get to pionner otherwise my char will load and i will be unable to take the screenshot (position is hard to achieve), so to avoid this a simple disconnect in the loading will do the job and i will surely get the image i want, unfortunatly, i receive the error nº 100 and that freaking message won't disapear, the only thing i can do is warp but that doesn't remove the message and neither the hud removal tool removes that message.

I'm stuck and now i need ideas.

My idea was to change ep1 to ep2 pionner, so that when i warp to ep1 pionner i actually get the ep2 one and luckily the same camera position.

I need to know what files i need to swap, what files require a name change to do the job?

If not i need a way to hang in ep2 and the only way to do that is by having an extreme amount of lag when joining a team.

Another idea is to receive a ban, but a ban also disconnects you so i'm not sure if that freaking error message disapears or not.

For those that are thinking "what the hell is he talking about?" then here's my old pic

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4347/pso1200779087.jpg