sugestions: server wars...

hey i was just thinking about something cool, dunno if this was already suggested but here we go!

would that be great to make a war ( in the game) between Ultima ( witch is way better) again's Schtack?

do round of elemination, than give prize to the best player from both server.

ok im a noob here and proud to be one:P but i just think this would be great!

anyway, i'd like to know whatyou think about that!

later!

desjardins

it's never a fair fight, schthack has at most a 2x exp for example, while here the minimun is 3x, so most players here have very high level chars.

Other things may be different and i don't see how can this be done and how will players be defined as better then others.

You're asking the best player of both servers, but keep in mind that many ppl that come here never return back to schthack

You're asking the best player of both servers, but keep in mind that many ppl that come here never return back to schthack

I lol'd so hard that I cried.

Notrly, but I did lol.

ok! i guess that youre right!

like you said earlier, people who come over here from schtack, never go back

thare but stay with ultima!

i might say a couple of good reason for that!

1) they take an eternity to send you the codes to log in

2) the last news date way back to nearly last years... what, did they forgot that they have a server???

3) as for the game war that i suggested, peoples would have to star a new caracter from scratch, so that everyone would be on a fair level!

4) cheater would be ban for life since this would be a friendly compatition

5) if youre asking about bloodshed...WRONG game.. mouahahahaha

6) well i dunno.. ran out of idea!

but like you said about the exp part, since here its 3x and there is lower then us... that WOULd be

not fair...

anyway, the sugestion is here, maybe in the futur who know!!!!

take care people!

desjardins

it's never a fair fight, schthack has at most a 2x exp for example, while here the minimun is 3x, so most players here have very high level chars.

Other things may be different and i don't see how can this be done and how will players be defined as better then others.

Actually you are wrong, I've even had users that have been banned begging to come back after playing on the awful broken silly servers people run on soda's software.

What you should say is they always come back once the silly novalty wears off.

evidence:

Ultima:

Players Online: 24

Eden

There are 9 user(s) online. (for lolz)

Schtserv:

For a total of 499 player(s)

Even kireek who is banned desperatly trys to get back even though we don't want him there. LOL.

Edited by Atlas

Do not put your words in my mouth.

I don't try to go to schthack anymore, i already told you that, last time i went there i saw the place, chated a litle and left, never bothered to go there with any version anymore, i can apear but i honestly don't want to have any relation with schthack anymore, it's degrading and no usefull things happen, that's why i come here.

He have stories of other players that come here but they were from schthack in another previous time, one is even an ex mod, so ppl here won't believe in what you say.

As for Server population, you have a very difficult problem to read the numbers, last time a peak time on a server was asked, i showed a pic with 80 and you showed a pic with 10 players saying that my pic was a year old and yours showed peak time on the server.

Not only i took a pic after you did yours with 8x more players (you know, i was so positive i was right i even decided to check it again), but my 1st picture only had 3 months and not 1 year

Here the same happens, you are unable to find out the peak time for the 1st 2 servers but as for schthack you sure don't make a mistake there especially when we talk about pso bb and that number shows pso dc, pso gc and pso bb.

This server wasn't meant to support such a high number of ppl, we only need 1 ship and 1 block, if your server was so good then i would be reading this:

Ultima: 0

eden: 0

Schthack: 532

The amount of players shows EXACTLY that, nothing more. Since when can we compare communities using "total" population

Note: by the time this message was typed, population at schthack was inferior to 499 and population of ultima was superior to 24

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

lol such a moron arn't you, jerricho was only posting here because he was temp banned for spamming by ram, something someone did on the server, even then he only really posted skins.

Dumb kireek is dumb.

Anyway you missed your own point, if these other servers where so good, they would have all the players in a second.

Back to school kireek.

Edited by Atlas

hey atlas, i also have somehting to tell you man...

you see one of the major issue regarding schtack, i s that the server people, take

like an eternity to send the damn copde so that people like me could play on your server.

here on ultima, you go on the web page and voila! presto dude, you have the code on the spot!!!

while schtack, the web page is clearly saying 1-2 day's so you can have acces to the sever.. bullshit man!

i waited like 2 week and a half now but nothing has arrived yet!!!

so to tell you the thruth man, Ultima is way better! ok much more less people here( for now ) but there kind, helpfull, tehy even give advice to noob like me.

while schtack... well i won'T even bother to tell you!

so instead of comming on my post bitching other player in ultima... why don't you go fix some major issue

regarding the registering part and other thing from your server?

ok sorry to the mod, i know i startred this post for something cool, i never intended to get out of hand like this.... sorry again!

but atlas, poeple leave also schatck because there are lot's of cheaters.... you do the math!

desjardins

p.s. sorry again for my rambling....