How do i open up 2 game windows?

DreamCrusher

To run the game in Windowed mode, you have to open up online.exe > Options > Then check the option, "Window Mode".

But be sure you have a computer capable of handling it.

Heh, if you need help doing it I'll walk you through it. xD

Actually, I've been wondering how to open the game with two windows as well.

If you could explain that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Actually, I've been wondering how to open the game with two windows as well.

If you could explain that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, what happens when you try to open two windows with the same client? (ie Opening Vista.exe twice)

Are you on Windows XP or Vista?

And as for the link issue I saw in your sig:

[url="http://phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=328"]Vypor's Trade List[/url]

Alright, what happens when you try to open two windows with the same client? (ie Opening Vista.exe twice)

Are you on Windows XP or Vista?

And as for the link issue I saw in your sig:

[url="http://phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=328"]Vypor's Trade List[/url]

Awesome, thanks for the sig info. ;D

And when I try to open up another PSO window, (vonlin.exe, I use Vista) it says, "Failed to Update".

Awesome, thanks for the sig info. ;D

And when I try to open up another PSO window, (vonlin.exe, I use Vista) it says, "Failed to Update".

You're welcome, and just use vista.exe directly for the second client (It helps some people).

Was it a launcher message, or did the client open briefly? Or do you mean it says that when connecting to the patch server?

Also, if you haven't already, disable UAC. xD

Edited by Choko

You're welcome, and just use vista.exe directly for the second client (It helps some people).

Was it a launcher message, or did the client open briefly? Or do you mean it says that when connecting to the patch server?

Also, if you haven't already, disable UAC. xD

Ok, what do you mean by open vista.exe directly?

And it's when I click start on the menu that opens up once you select PSOBB.

lol, what's UAC?

Ok, what do you mean by open vista.exe directly?

And it's when I click start on the menu that opens up once you select PSOBB.

lol, what's UAC?

User Account Controls - the thing that makes you temporarily upgrade to administrator rights all the time.

You'll want to disable it: to do so, hit start, click on you picture at the top right. Then hit Turn on or off User Account Controls, then turn it off.

It gets in the way of multi-clienting on PSOBB.

Another thing it could be is that you have a firewall enabled. You may allow the port for the patch server, but since you'd already be using that port with your first client, it would need to use another with the second, which you have closed.

Anyway let me know how it goes after you try fixing these.

User Account Controls - the thing that makes you temporarily upgrade to administrator rights all the time.

You'll want to disable it: to do so, hit start, click on you picture at the top right. Then hit Turn on or off User Account Controls, then turn it off.

It gets in the way of multi-clienting on PSOBB.

Another thing it could be is that you have a firewall enabled. You may allow the port for the patch server, but since you'd already be using that port with your first client, it would need to use another with the second, which you have closed.

Anyway let me know how it goes after you try fixing these.

Oh, so I turn off my Administrative privileges?

That's it?

Oh, so I turn off my Administrative privileges?

That's it?

I've helped 3 different people where if they did that, it worked immediately afterwards without doing anything else.

If disabling UAC doesn't work I'd look into the firewall issue.