Need MAG Help

sonaos

Okay, so I'm no expert at PSO MAG raising. In fact, I'm not an expert at PSO all around. I'll tell you my problem, and maybe you'll know where I went wrong(read the MAG guide on the forum. Defense doesn't matter? Cool.).

Anyway, I started off with a pink MAG. I wanted it to become a Pink Apsaras, so I begun feeding. One of my friends explained the MAG guide to me on PSO-world.com, and she told me that I needed to evolve it to a Kalki, get it's MIND up to evolve to a Tapas, then if I raised it's DEX after that, it would evolve into an Apsaras at level 50.

Everything seemed fine until the final evolution. It evolved into a Kama, not an Apsaras. So, I need help. What did I do wrong? Was I given bad advice?

Here's my Ranger's Class, and the MAG's stats upon reaching level 50.

Character Info:

LV: 32

s.png

Kama:

o.png

p.png

Help would be appreciated, because I really want an Apsaras.

And it seems like I went about training it the wrong way, if I was suppose to keep it's stats somewhat even.

1st of all, you do realise that the mag apsaras only changes in the 4 small dots in the back right? Everything else in the mag stays the same.

As for mag stats

MIND > DEX > POW, as i can see the Dex is superior to mind, you can still revert the effect by raising mind

apsaras.jpg

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

You are refering a pink apsaras, that we both agree, but the fact is that being blue, white, pink doesn't matter much because the mag color only changes in 4 small circles on the back.

Yes, this doesn't affect anything, i just found strange when you mentioned you wanted a pink apsaras

You are refering a pink apsaras, that we both agree, but the fact is that being blue, white, pink doesn't matter much because the mag color only changes in 4 small circles on the back.

Yes, this doesn't affect anything, i just found strange when you mentioned you wanted a pink apsaras

Oh, now I get you. xD I just think Apsaras look cool either way, so I would be happy with any color in that case. Thank you!

If you get your mind to 29 (without leveling any other stat), at level 65 your mag should change into an Asparas for you. If you miss that opportunity, keep your mind above your dex and wait for the next interval of 5 (such as 70,75,80).