Fog Patch for Central Control Area <- From Lee on SCHTHACK

Dezoris

English

Edit 1: If you tried to download the file before this edit and it didn't work, then try downloading it now. I've fixed the link and uploaded the file itself to MegaUpload. :)

This is a patch (originally provided by Lee on SCHTHACK) that COMPLETELY eliminates the fog that appears at the Central Control Area on Episode 2 for Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst.

Click here to download the patch. More instructions for the download can be found below.

Note: I am not the original creator of this patch! Therefore, all thanks goes towards the original creator of the patch.

Also please note, since this isn't technically a skin to the game itself due to the fact that it actually enhances game play for everyone, I decided to post this as a separate thread. :)

-----

Please note that this patch download works differently depending upon the browser you are using in terms of how you save it. I will post only the two browsers I know of from my own knowledge, so you may feel free to do so for the browser(s) you use as well. :)

Google Chrome

1. If you are using Google Chrome, then make sure to download the file and then click on "Show in Folder" to go to the Downloads folder in your My Documents area to see the file.
  2. You MUST then copy-and-paste the 'particleentrya23.dat' file from your Downloads folder to your Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst data folder. After that, you should be ready to go from there. :D

Windows Internet Explorer

1. If you are using Windows Internet Explorer, then make sure to download the file and then click on Save and choose the save location to be in the Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst data folder. You should be ready to go from there. ;)

~ Dezoris

~~~~~

Spanish

Editar 1: Si usted trató de descargar el archivo antes de esta edición y no funciona, entonces intente descargar ahora. He arreglado el enlace y el propio archivo subido a Megaupload. :)

Este es un parche (inicialmente previstas por Lee el SCHTHACK) que elimina por completo la niebla que aparece en la Zona Central de Control en el Episodio 2 por Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst [/ i].

Haga clic en aquí para descargar el parche. Más instrucciones para la descarga puede ser encontrada a continuación.

Nota: Yo no soy el creador original de este parche! Por lo tanto, todo gracias dirige hacia el creador original de la revisión.

También tenga en cuenta, ya que técnicamente no es una piel para el juego debido al hecho de que realmente mejora el juego para todos, he decidido publicar esto como un tema separado. :)

-----

Tenga en cuenta que esta descarga parche funciona de manera diferente dependiendo del navegador que está utilizando en términos de cómo guardarlo. Voy a publicar sólo los dos navegadores que conozco de mi propio conocimiento, de modo que usted puede sentirse libre de hacerlo para el navegador (s) se utiliza también. :)

Google Chrome

1. Si usted está usando Google Chrome, a continuación, asegúrese de descargar el archivo y haga clic en "Mostrar en la carpeta" para ir a la carpeta de descargas en su área de Mis documentos para ver el archivo.
  2. Debe a continuación, copiar y pegar el 'particleentrya23.dat' archivo de su carpeta de descargas a su Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst carpeta de datos. Después de eso, usted debe estar preparado para ir de allí. :D

Windows Internet Explorer

1. Si usted está usando Internet Explorer de Windows, asegúrese de descargar el archivo y haga clic en Guardar y elija la ubicación donde guardarlo para estar en el Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst datos de la carpeta. Usted debe estar listo para ir de allí. ;)

~ Dezoris

Edited by Dezoris

Dezoris, looks like you need to register on schthack server to download that.

so it would be good if you could post the Direct link for it. (with the credits for the "lee")

Surely. :D

I'll edit my topic post now. ^_^