Rollback request

Hello,

I had a client synchronization error when depositing something on my character bank and when I came back all items except my equipped weapon were "???". This happened around 20-30 minutes ago.

Guildcard number: 42111418

Character slot 1.

Hopefully you can rollback my character and resolve the problem. Thanks in advance!

Hmm, wish I could say everything is okay now but it seems the items I transferred from my other character are gone now. I had put them on the common bank and then switched to my other char, took them off, deposited some other stuff on my character bank and then the crash happened. Right now I have 15 items in my inventory but my Red Sword, God/power, Heavenly power, heavenly arms, Heavenly/battle, sato (7/107/86/0) and some other items are gone.

So I guess I'm requesting a common bank rollback as well, if that is possible. I have not been playing PSO ever since this happened so everything should still be the same.

Thanks again!

Edit: Unfortunately I have only been able to get a screenshot of my "???" inventory. Currently I have 15/30 items and this screenshot shows I had 6 items more.

http://postimg.org/image/fsouh4h1z/

Edited by Geosis

Bump, can't play now because I lost quite a few vital items and I don't play for very long so I don't really have lots of items as backup.

So please, anyone please take a look :)

Alright, not sure if I should make a new topic or not but I would like to request a full rollback including my common bank.

Guildcard number: 42111418

Character slot: All 4.

Time is the same as in the openings post.

Hopefully that'll solve my issue and perhaps I can even get a few hours of PSO in for the weekend :)

Thanks in advance!

Hey Andres, thanks for the reply. The items I am missing are the following. Hopefully I get those back with a rollback :)

- Red Sword

- God/power

- Heavenly power

- heavenly arms

- Heavenly/battle

- sato (7/107/86/0)