1 god/body

2 daylight scars 1 with hit

1 gae bolg

2 ice shooters bith with 10 hit

Black odish domaru 1 slot

Red partisan

A few misc 25 spells

Random other stuff

U can have basically everything for it or tell me somthing resonable for it i can try to get u. mag stuck as asian special mag and always loved eleanor. i get my stuff isnt crazy rare but let me no what i can do or need to snag it items only

Word thats resonable although low pds at the moment any items you would want for it could sell all the slot stuff for at least 4-5 pd anthing that could make up that diff could add some heaven/pow as well could add regen gear, L&k, silence claw, demo comet+5, 2 vivienna, disk of braveman, hp revival and any of the above stuff. All the slot stuff plus at least weapons with hit have to be 10 pd and if u need anything else let me know ill try to get some pd tmrw hope we can work out somthing mutually beneficial. Just let me know what your thoughts

P.s. also looking for shouren but dont want it that bad but would be nice and ultima reaper....pipedream for now

Pss. Have guren, but really dont want to sell unless price is right