New player

oh! hello and welcome dude! our server its funny... you will see that for sure! we have so many people playing this server... sometimes the server its about 45 peoples online.

welcome to our small community, i hope to see you in game and have fun while your at it ^w^

depending on what time you play at will vary how many people are on, since most players are from the western side of the planet (America aera) there will be less people online during the night there (around 4pm my time) there is about 4-10 players but as it hits daytime over in america it can hit around 40-60 @.@

but it doesn't really matter about the numbers it's all about how nice players are to other players

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Are you a runaway member from schthack or are you new to the game?

Truth be told this is my first PSO private server.

But if any of you played the official servers before they shut down. I was Torin a RAcast player from the guild

enFORCErs

ah just barely logged in and wow.... ^_^ i've missed this game. the name's Toran in game. Hit me up with an invite if interested. Always looking for new friends.

Also is the xp rate still normal?

Edited by Toran

I'm a tad late I see, but I welcome you to Ultima. ;D

Always glad to see another PSO player join up.

And wow, back from the pay-to-play days?

lol, I wasn't THAT far back.

I'll keep an eye out for ya. Maybe do some power leveling. ;)

Welcome Toran

I think a lot of us are from the pay-to-play days. I was actually on the Dreamcast when it was free to play PSO. That was back when you signed up Seganet they were giving you your money back on your Dreamcast and giving you a free keyboard to boot. I scratch my head til this day why more people didn't give Sega and the Dreamcast any love. I couldn't go back to the PS1 after seeing and playing Dreamcast games. The Dreamcast had some many AAA titles I couldn't buy them all. It was crazy.

I was mainly a sports genre player until PSO on the Dreamcast came along. I had both Dreamcast versions. Only version 2 now. Plus Gamecube and Xbox versions. I also have PSO PC. I was on PSO PC until I bought a better graphics card.

Edited by moorebounce