First time Force

Hello, i am going to make a force but i need to know some stuff. First off, if someone could give me some basic tricks & tips, i would appreciate it. Because i haven't really made anything but a cast, i have a lv76 RAmar but i feel like i really just got power leveled that high so yeah. I would also like to know the advantages/disadvantages/differences of FOnewn to FOmar, i am an imature type person that is not gonna make a girl because i am a boy. Yes its sexist/gay/imature but this isnt what this topic is about,IT DOSNT MATTER. I would also like to know the suitable section I.Ds fir forces. So thanks for reading this, and please reply.

Drak out.

Edited by Drakfang4

basic tips and tricks:

stick with either attack or support that way you don't keep running out of TP being both.

Attack: is focused on techs that kill anything you see but lacks support techs like shifta and deband, resta and reversea are option for attack forces but it's up to you if you want it.

Support: opposite of attack forces they are focused on support techs and only have the basic attack techs, though exp gain is harder as you have to jellen and zalure every mob you come accross in order to get the min exp each time. these are also the healing forces too.

as for differeces between forces

FOmar's are suited to be melee forces because of their higher attack power they get per level they also have the highest evasion of all the forces, but lack defense and HP

FOmarl's are the best for support type, these have the highest attack and defense of forces and support based techs will be more powerful (example FOmar resta level 10 heals 250hp FOmarl resta level 10 heals 330 hp)

FOnewm have the best tech attack rate and are best suited for the "nuking" with the lowest hp and defense stats of all the forces

FOnewearl are the best for learning techs fast since they get the highest MST of all the forces their Megid also has a piecing effect that lets it hit multiple mobs.

for ID your best seeking names that give you Pinkal as that ID gives the best drop rate for techs and even gets you higher lvl techs more easilly

you may want to use you higher level character to make a mind/def mag 80% mind 20% def, and to also hunt for techs and funds for your force, at least untill you can support your force

Edited by Hirakawa

Thanks people, i have chosen FOnewm. I will work on my mag and will fund it with oter character as you adviced lol. Thanks again because it was very descriptive.

Edit:WOW, i had a FOmar lv59 on my other account all along lol wow i guess im doing FOmar then lolz

Edited by Drakfang4