Enemy Body Part ... and now ?

Awesome

Hey Guys,

i found the Goboomas right Arm and now i dont know what to do. Ive read some explainations on the internet but i dont get it. Is here a special way to create weapons from such things ?

Would be very happy about some help :D

Helpless,

Awesome

Yea ... but i dont know where to start the solo mode and the other stuff. Im in the Lobby and now ?

EDIT: I got it ... thanks to all of you :D

EDIT2: Sorry .... i was wrong. I have this list of quest to do:

Quests to complete (In Order)

Battle Training

Claiming a Stake

Magnitude of Metal

Secret Delivery

Doc's Secret Plan

Dr. Osto's Research (for Unsealed Door - Xbox)

but after Magnitude of Metal ... Secret Delivery didnt appear.... what should i do ?

Edited by Awesome

remember when you are done to look for this sort of person near the warp to the princiapals office

montague.jpg

he is usually standing infront of what appears to be a map looking holograph, pass him the part with photon drop (if you what hit % added) go complete the mission (but don't get reward from guild) and he should hand you the finished weapon when you talk to him again.

hmmm that odd....

it has nothing ot do with level, solo mode is offline mode, so you have to clear forest then talk to princapal to get cave, clear cave then princapal to get mine and activate the 3 towers in forest 2 cave 2 and mine 2 to get to ruins.

then after doing ruin you can do most quest from hunter guild, but i remember i did all quest then went to DR. Ottos research and found the guy

pso1249320108.jpg

The old PSO versions didn't really have a main story. It did but you got it by doing Hunter Guild quests and hitting those beams of light coming from the floor spread through out all the levels. You could just go through the Forest, Caves, Mines and Ruins and all you had to do was talk to the Principal after defeating each level's boss. The catch was if you didn't talk to the principal after defeating a boss the next level wouldn't open up.

After defeating each boss and talking to the Principal you unlocked more Hunter Guild Quests.

In Blue Burst you now need to do government quests in order to unlock more and more Government and Hunter guild quests. You'll notice all the levels are open in Blue Burst but you only have 3 Guild quests and one Government opened to start with. Each level has 3 or 4 government quests when completed open up more and more Guild quests.

To do Government quests you'll need to make a room (with a password if you don't want people jumping in and out of your game) and keep the "Play Mode" on "Normal" and hit "registration". Go to the Principal and talk to the girl on your left and she'll give you your opened choices of government quests. when you're done with your quest go back to the Principal and talk to him.

To do Hunter Guild quests you need to make a room and set the "Play Mode" to "One Person". Its up to you if you want to enter a password or not but nobody can join your game anyway when it's set on "one person". Go to the guild counter and select "Main Story" and those are your hunter guild quests. After finishing each of these quests go back to the person you talked to at the begining of each quests and they'll let you know its okay to collect your reward.