Heavens Punisher?

Drakfang4

yep, i know but does anyone know a specific amount in pd's/pc's? Obviously not 1 photon crystal cause on schtserv its worth 200 pds so it must be some 110 or such here.

PD-wise?

Hmm, well I don't know yet, but... I should probably construct a PD/PC price list here... if people agree that is. But right now, since there's no PD/PC price list yet, I'd probably make a heaven punisher 280 PD's/140 PC's.

actually, they arent too rare... the thing is that because we are lvling faster and spending less time searching stuff and that, we dont pick up too much PDs like in other servers with lower rate... for example... say you got 300 hours played with a character and its just lv 140 (x1 rate server promedium), u should get several PDs in that time... while here uyou are the same lv in no more than 100 hours... so u dont get eventually the same amount of PDs.

• 2 weeks later...
actually, they arent too rare... the thing is that because we are lvling faster and spending less time searching stuff and that, we dont pick up too much PDs like in other servers with lower rate... for example... say you got 300 hours played with a character and its just lv 140 (x1 rate server promedium), u should get several PDs in that time... while here uyou are the same lv in no more than 100 hours... so u dont get eventually the same amount of PDs.

Ya except with the increase in drop rate that should totally nullify what you said. I had 3 pds by time i was 40 here. It took till i was over lvl 100 to find one other there