How to make Mags

Zineapel

Hello this mag is to raise mags Such as Satos Ratis Nidra's Rappys Tellusis's and such

Here is my guide to make a Nidra

This Nidra will be created on a ranger of any section-a type section id. This Nidra will can have three different major stat areas which are power, mind, and dex. The final mag will have the photon blasts: Mylla & Youlla, Estilla, and Pilla.

Step One

You should have a level 5 baby mag that is the color of your desired Nidra. Feed the baby mag antidotes until it evolves into a Kalki with the stats 5/1/4/0 and the photon blast Estilla. It should have a syncro of 30 and an I.Q. of 30. You should have spend 15 minutes feeding and 600 meseta.

Step Two

Take your new Kalki and feed it antidotes until it evolves into Mitra at level 35. Your new Mitra should have the stats 5/7/23/0 and the photon blasts Estilla and Pilla. The Mitra should have a syncro of 30 and an I.Q. of 157. At this point you should have spent 225 Minutes and 8220 meseta.

Step Three

Make sure at this point you hand over you Mitra to a type-b section id ranger. Feed your new Mitra antiparalysis until it evolves into Kaitabha at level 50. It should now have the stats 5/7/38/0 and the photon blasts Estilla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla. The Kaitabha should have a syncro of 120 and an I.Q. of 157. You should have now spent 350 minutes and 12720 meseta on the mag thus far.

Step Four

At this point you will want to feed the Kaitabha antidotes until dex equals 50 (5/7/50/0). It should now have a syncro of 120 and an I.Q. of 82. You should have now spent 475 minutes and 17220 meseta.

Step Five

Now you should alternate between monomates (increase power, decrease def) and sol atomizers (increase power, increase def) until power equals 49.

Step Six

Your now at the final step. Give the Kaitabha to a Virdia, Blueful, Redria, or Whitill FOmar and feed the mag the last monomate or sol atomizer and you should have a Nidra with the stats (5/45/50/0).

Step Seven

At this point you can use monomates to increase power (5/145/50/0). Monofluids to increase mind (5/45/50/100). Antidotes to increase dex (5/45/150/0)

Savitri

You can use a Greennil, Purplenum, or and Oran sections ID color for this mag. But You have to use any of those section ID's and a Female HU to evolve it into a Savitri (i suggest HUneweral just because of the stats its going to have). You can make one of those Characters and start and finish the mag with her. The mags stats will be 5/25/25/45.

Step One

First of feed your mag Antidotes (10 antidotes) untill is has the stats 5/1/4/0.

Step Two

Then Feed your Varuna antidotes (144 antidotes) or untill stats are 5/8/25/0.

Step Three

Now feed your Marutah Monomates This will take some time (172 monomates) or untill stats are 5/25/25/0.

Step Four

This is the last part feed your Ila Difluids (282 difluids) make sure that your Female HUnter with the section ID's Greennill, Oran, or Purplenum level it from 99 to 100.

Step Five

Feed your Savitri

Dimates to increase Pow

Antidotes to increase Dex

Difluids to increase Mind

And Apasaras This is a short mag to make it evolves at lv 50 if it doesnt work tell me

Fresh mag any color Orange makes the super common Generic green camo apsaras with an Orange "hub"

IDs Greenill Bluefull Pinkal Oran Whitill

Feed it 10 Dimates

> Turns into Varuna, Stats are (6/4.50/.50/0.00), LV10

Feed it 85 Monomates

> Stats are (10.25/13/0.50/0.00), LV23

Feed it 80 Monofluids

> Turns into Rudra, Stats are (14.25/13/0.50/8), Lv35

Feed it 93 Dimates

> Turns into Apsaras, Stats are (17.97/25.09/0.50/8), Lv50

Edited by Zineapel