Looking for long-range weapon with high hit and devil/demon special attack

Adeum

Need devil/demon weapon for SJS hunting. Doesn't have to be rare (i would be very happy to get a devil's raygun with 50 hit). I am a HuCast.

Main items i've been able to find that have devils/demons - need 30+ hit on these:

Flight Cutter

Slicer of Fanatic

Monkey King Bar/Black king Bar

*depends on how many PD's it will take to get 30+ hit on these*

Edited by Adeum

probably best just to get a Restless Lion Demon's/Hell Raygun. Unreduced special, easy 50 hit.

EDIT: If you're in ultimate though (obv. if you're hunting SJS), you don't want to use Demon's on a cast. You get a crap reduction just for being an android in ultimate. As such, I recommend using Hell as your primary special with a v502 (if you can get it, might be more trouble than just getting another character for unreduced demon's spec).

Not sure exactly what the reduction is for using demon's as a special on a droid in ultimate, but it practically negates the usefulness of the special. As an android, you do get that reduction, but a 30% boost to just about every other special activation rate to compensate (this includes Hell special, which is why I mentioned it earlier).

Edited by Whitewight

probably best just to get a Restless Lion Demon's/Hell Raygun. Unreduced special, easy 50 hit.

EDIT: If you're in ultimate though (obv. if you're hunting SJS), you don't want to use Demon's on a cast. You get a crap reduction just for being an android in ultimate. As such, I recommend using Hell as your primary special with a v502 (if you can get it, might be more trouble than just getting another character for unreduced demon's spec).

Not sure exactly what the reduction is for using demon's as a special on a droid in ultimate, but it practically negates the usefulness of the special. As an android, you do get that reduction, but a 30% boost to just about every other special activation rate to compensate (this includes Hell special, which is why I mentioned it earlier).

Yeah, Whitewigt is right , go to episode 4 solo quest in ultimate and do the quest " the restless lion" in solo mode.

You can find there a demon raygun with hit easily, and since you are a hucast , you shouldn't have any problems with the hunters there , if you use your traps correctly.

The only problem with using demon and being a hucast, is that the special is lowered to 50% hp cut . (instead of 75 % for fleshies).

You can also find other good weapons in this quest , like charge vulcans, charge arms , hell raygun , arrest raygun, charge diska etc......

Edited by rook303