I need help with quest please :(

novapassion

I know in the gamecube version for quest or (Jobs) you just clear one area lets say forest then you do the first 3 quest then you can do forest quest and caves quest.

I've never played online and I don't know if its different for it. I've got some enemy parts I would like to make into weapons and I'd like to get the soul eater. I can't do it though cause I cant get any quest besides the forest ones. I go into Single player mode and I've beat the forest boss and the caves boss. But it still doesn't give me new quest. I've done every quest I can do and no more unlock :( Can Someone please help me with this??? Ive also tried to talk to the master guy up the teleporter who in Gamecube tells you to go to caves and stuff but isn't there. :( Please help if you can.

ok i see whats your problem you have to play the goverment online quest you have to talk whit momoko in episode 1 in normal mode (not the dificulty is game mode) to unlock new quest in one player mode in like every 3 quest in normal mode you unlock some in the hystory mode

and sorry but im bad in english i hope this helps you

and she is momoko

psobb032.jpg

she is next to the principal tyrrell in episode 1

ok i see whats your problem you have to play the goverment online quest you have to talk whit momoko in episode 1 in normal mode (not the dificulty is game mode) to unlock new quest in one player mode in like every 3 quest in normal mode you unlock some in the hystory mode

and sorry but im bad in english i hope this helps you

and she is momoko

psobb032.jpg

she is next to the principal tyrrell in episode 1

Thanks that helped out alot!!!! <3