Skin editor Ala Maya

cimbies7@citromail.hu

Hello guys

I have been long ago try to make new skin for the PSO, for long i had no luck. But now i can give you all some guide for Skin makeing!

In my example i will show how to make

I had choosen a Ramarl's legging in my example. But with every else skin it will work.

For this you need the VMT, a simple paint (i not had paint+ thing, but simple paint good), and the sellected afs (in my case it's the PlLtex.afs)

One thing please Never forget, Make a backup file for the old skin, because if you fail to do one of the parameter, you have to start it again!!!

Stepp one,

Open VMT

Stepp two
With vmt open the the afs file (in my case it's the PlLtex.afs, as i mention before)

Stepp three
Scroll down to the "good number", where your skin is it in. (Legging on ramarl, is found in the PlLtex.afs and number image 239)

Stepp four
When your found the skin's number, you must have to export it as BMP.

Stepp five

Edit your skin, (since is it NOT photoshop, it will took a little longer, to make good quality one. I did the same with photoshop as well, but it's crashed over and over.)

Stepp six
Whenever you done with your skin, you must have to save it! AS bmp, no gif or such these

Stepp seven
(if you had closed your VMT then open it again)
(if not, then just import the bmp)
XBox/bb format! else it will be crash!

Stepp eight
Save your the project with the vmt
care it will be the afs you pict. This time name it as PlLtex.afs

NOTE:since the eddited skin, is imported as "XBox/bb format", i guess Everyone guess the afs you will Have to save as it's format is AFS BB/XBox format

Stepp nine
Push the New afs to the C:\......PSO\data folder

Stepp ten
Enjoy your new skin!!!!!!!!!

If you haveing trobule then make sure that every step you did. if not then make it, if yes then leave leave a comment on my post, or pm me. Both is okay too

Few general things with skins, those skins only YOU see! soo do not ask people how do you looks. unless if you post in forum
you will have to look what is your default skin collor or armor collor, if you miss to check you may have to remake the skin or recrerate the carracter if speciality holds the skin, eg, racasseal with no skirt (good thing that casseals and casts be able to use all skin, but if your skin is white, and your new skin is made to black people... it's need to remake, or carracter remake)

• Like 5