Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. i work hard cross stich anchor wooo hooo 

Snapshot_20190619_1.JPG

3. Yesterday
  4. - Bloody art must be max grinded (+42) - 650 ATP requirement.
  5. I'm wondering. I'm trying to make a blood tornado but i cant use the blue black stone on my bloody art. Somebody help me please
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-40fLtf9Hio

Edited by Lopedo45
    it wouldn't embed properly.
  7. Thanks man! Very nice of you.

8. Ayyyyyyyyy thanks McLaughlin
    2po33ok.jpg

9. System has been fixed and tested, Donations system is working as it was before. @Soly did it once again I took a code he used from last year and that fixed the problems. LOL
  10. Even though there are days, I wish I could change some things that happen in the past, there is a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you are headed is much more important that what you have left behind...

1. steelfirehawk

steelfirehawk

it's like beautiful poetry Mimi! I really like this

11. Last week
  12. Could you tell me why you're talking to me about buying something, are unable to make an offee yourself, so when I do make an offer myself you leave the conversation immediately, never to be heard from again?

I think that is disrespectful and wouldn't treat someone that way, so please do tell me why.

13. Probably the usual out of date game files. Glad you were able to get it working! Enjoy I think we can close this topic
  14. Well one more year of this event i hope all of u have enjoyed the veent thanks again and Ultima pso rules <3!
  15. Master Raven with stats is only available during Valentine Event (February) : Meanwhile I suggest you to visit the Trade Center to buy a good Master Raven... https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum/33-trade-center/ It would be a waste to use a Psycho Black Crystal on a blank Master Raven from Black Paper Deal quest imo.
  16. sorry, I was kind of dumb, I know I have the game installed already but still after downloading and running the game installer it works now... thanks for the help though
  17. Farm Master Raven until it drops with hit. I don't know if different episodes/difficulties gave different drop chances for %s. Also possible to add hit with DTs.
  18. I heard about Psycho Raven and I plan to farm my own during the summer event, but how do I get a Master Raven with hit?
  19. Really stellar group of players that night, defeating Dark Falz.

Normal Dark Falz.PNG

20. Try virtual full screen with a custom resolution to match your screen if needed; for me I have to set it to 1920 x 1080.
  21. game's up to date , I'm running Win10 and I tried that still nothing
  22. The resolution settings should match your display settings. What operating system? Is your game up to date as well?
  23. Sorry for making a topic with the same problem but the "solution" wasn't shared and I have no Idea how to fix this. same problem as the last guy, I launch the game I get a black screen for a split second, then nothing. I tried the lowest resolution windowed but still nothing
  1. Load more activity