Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. "Think safety, I hate flower."
    - An anonymous thinker

ollesafeee.jpg

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Heather Siren Tide

Heather Siren Tide

nods i hate flowers.  

3. jezbuz

jezbuz

SAFETY FIRST - Aristotle, 320 BC

or was the anonymous thinker that said this too? :huh:

Edited by jezbuz
    4. R-78

R-78

- A great wise man.

5. Just because you aren't making progress as fast as you think you should does not mean you aren't making progress. Keep going, you're doing fine.

6. "I have a reason to look ugly. Most people don't."

RIP champ Niki lauda

7. frame rate issues

GeForce ? Did you try to force your nvidia driver to run psobb.exe ? I had that issue with a recent driver update where my laptop wouldn't switch to my GTX card and stick with the integrated intel HP.
  8. Zow's Art Exhibit

Added new artwork, since previous artwork didn't save on the site!
  9. ty all for the birthday wishes uwu

1. Wayne Jones
    2. Starlord

Starlord

No, thank you...... for being born.

10. Last week
  11. More materials from some section IDs?

Yeah I'm guessing Vidiria may be better for those. I had intended on deleting this character once I got that shield but I may keep it lol. Trying to get my GC character back as close as I can and I used a whole lot of materials on there. I think I actually hit the limit on them.
  12. Congratulations dad dude!!

13. Controller Issues - GC Adapter

if you're still having an error, I used to have this and it's an issue with drivers. I basically had to disable vJoy under device manager and this fixed things. If you have other drivers for other controllers you can try turning some off to see if it fixes the scrolling issue.
  14. Happy Birthday!

15. T> Proof of Sonic Team for stellar shard pm me if interested.

B> New year cards 10pds each (need 6)

Edited by Starlord
  16. B< 80hit demon yas9k

17. Belreeeeeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  18. Please write me an informative essay of why I should give you these 101 dts for no fu***ng reason.

1. Show previous comments  11 more
    2. yeyy

yeyy

Lol because I play all the time that's why I want the dts

3. bobshlibidich

bobshlibidich

Don't do it! You have so much to live for!

4. Ramzia
  19. You are talking about these http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452 http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=306 I'm not sure if PSOBB use the same rates, or if Ultima changed them though
  20. The body heals, and functions better when you are happy, so please try your best to be happy. Smile.

21. More materials from some section IDs?

I think what you're referring to is that mats can drop from almost everything, which is different from mats dropping from enemies on the drop table. I believe the way it works is all enemies have a drop-anything rate (DAR), and when that is passed, the enemy will either drop it's rare (from the drop table) or something from a list of items, including mats, orange and blue boxes, pd, meseta, etc. If DAR isn't passed, the enemy drops nothing. I'm not 100% sure if this list of non-rare drops changes from section IDs, but I wouldn't be too surprised. I remember reading a guide on pso-world that mentioned certain IDs finding certain non-rare things more often, like Skyly finding orange box swords and power mats more often than Pinkal, for example. Hope this answers your question, and if not, someone with more knowledge about the game can answer :v
  22. More materials from some section IDs?

Refer to the drop table... https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/drop-tables/ You'll see that basically all IDs will get mats of all varieties, but some will get more mats than others, usually due to a certain monster's drop rate. Some of the rarest, like luck mats, are only found through the rarest of monsters, like Sinow Zele. Comparisons of drop rates from the original PSO (v1) are not really comparable here due to this being the latest version of PSO, PSOBB (for PC, i.e. version 3!) and the fact this is a modded PSOBB server. I'm sure drop rates have been tweaked for quite a few items compared to the original PSO's (v1) drop rates.
  23. Belreeeeeee

It will be Halloween again by the time Larva reads this post
  24. centurion/Arms

Is Centurion viable at all?
  25. I don't think I'd push that server wide honestly. You can always swap textures tho
  26. If you took everything away from me, I could still smile. I value humor, good people, open minds and life more than materials...

1. Load more activity