2. Bring me back SogeKing, Kickass and Yashiro. Where are you bbs

1. nnorton44

nnorton44

KICK-ASS wya boi

3. Yesterday
  4. B> S-reds Blade 50 hit B> Excalibur with hit

5. Last week
  6. I sent u a message Thx for the giveaway
  7. Hello all you sexy ass Ultima players. To celebrate my 100th Youtube video I'm announcing a giveaway for a 65H Panzer Faust + Arrest Booster. All you gotta do is sub to my Youtube, and shoot me a follow over on Twitch to be entered. Once you're done PM me screenshots with proof, along with your name to be entered in the giveaway. Contest will end next Monday, April 29th, at 8pm PST. Good luck to all participants. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJmRpmDYmk76OoAalStZjoA Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mannyfresh_
  8. Hawk

Close

Please close
  9. Aren't you supposed to say for what are you trading It? Even whatever(s) that Is as valuable (enough) works too [also cgz ]
  10. make an offer I donā€™t normally find something like this just lucky I guess not sure what I am trying to trade for but I am trying to find a pgf although I know I wonā€™t get a pgf just trying to see whatā€™s out there and btw itā€™s a maybe I will trade apologies if itā€™s wasting anyoneā€™s time if your declined for offers If I donā€™t trade I ll just ask anyone in charge of forum to take off this ad/bulletin thanks for giving the time to look and offer can also message me personally with any offers good hunting !
  11. Hi looking for 1 Let me know how much Appreciate the most
  12. ok im finally back at my PC and i might be a dumbass im so sorry for wasting your time
  13. When I press enter again, it just puts me back in the UserID editor
  14. time is up again. Tune in next time for a chance to get 2nd and 3rd place prizes
  15. Ok. I will do one for the next 30 minutes. Same rules and prizes
  16. I will also trade my item ticket separately
  17. If you can type your username, are you pressing enter to edit the password field?
  18. The issue isnt I can't write. I can write my username just fine, but it doesn't accept it or let me go to input my password.
  1. Load more activity