couple more bugs

so i was playing with my big bro, and every time i tried picking up or dropping more than 1 scape doll, it bugged and disconnected me.

and every time my brother picked up or tried to use a Disc, it disconnected him D:

just thought i'd bring these problems to light so they can be fixed :D

hmm if a certain item gets you disconnected it's best you leave it by... I learned this the hard way.

I had this rappy mag (forgot it's stats it was like 2 years ago) and one day I had this boss drop a very good rare

(forgot what it was, all I know it was a saint million drop) and unfortunately disconnected me...

as I returned I noticed my rappy mag and my tellusis mag were both gone (I still have the agaysta, thank goodness)

and some of my weps (a lame d argent and kamui) were gone as well...

the real kicker is that since I basically lost these out of nowhere I never had time to take pics (or use the log since I never talk about good

weapons I secretly hoard etc...) thing is if I had talked to a GM back then considering how "jumpy" Ultima was back then

(you know when broomop released DF's and PGF's everywhere) I would have probably been accused as a hacker and banned...

well long story short.... if you find an item and DC's you... leave it there.

same goes to ?XXXX items, call a GM and take pics to avoid sudden losses.

Stay away from scape dolls!Yesterday i disconnected more than 5 times and damn...most out boss..!

Edited by elefsis

when I had my error I think I recall seeing the word "stack" somewhere... but that was a long time ago, wonder if it's related...

what worries me is that I have a disk collection in my main bank... wonder if my bank items are at risk... probably not since I'm not really

interacting with them atm am I?