when i logged off yeasterday all was well, but whn i came bk on just now, all my RAs stuff has gone unequipable "????"s. its the second time this happens, and this time i lost things like Guld Milla, V502, V101, NUG2000-Bazooka, Slicer of Fanatic, and more O_O, and oh ye, another 2 mags!. this time they were lvl 120+, and ive now lost FIVE mags on this server o.o...

I understand you're pissed off, having a bug is never a nice thing. But we do our very best to get this game more stable which is not a simple task as we don't have the source-code of the client. Uploading an image and putting tags around it, or even creating a clear, correct bug topic is peanuts compared to actually looking for the bugs or doing a rollback. Don't forget we're all putting our free time into this server, we can't guarantee a full stable server any time soon even though we'd want it.

• Like 3

What you need to do :

• Open your inventory
  • Press the PrntScr button (you will hear a picture taken sound)
  • Go to the folder where your PSO images are stored (the bmp folder in your PSOBB installation folder)
  • Check the images is there
  • Go to Imageshack and upload the picture (it's with a file browser)
  • Post the link of the image here
  • Add (img) and (/img) tags around the link but instead of (, you use [

And we really appreciate your donation, but we treat all users equally. Trying to help all users as good as we can. So don't be impatient, train up another character and your rollback will be done as soon as possible.

• Like 2