A suggestion for an event item

YuTsu

you can always make it weaker, or have less ata or make it so it cant have hit :D

On the subject of the hit, as far as i know Raven can only be found in DWBP, so it can't have hit anyway. And the other stats...well wouldnt it just be last swan then?

Also, I don't want to sound mean but if this is such a big thing to you, make your own thread about it instead of hijacking someone elses...

• Like 1

It could be found in mines offensive (or roct?) too I believe, which gives it random stats.

Since I didn't really post my opinion in the thread, I think it sounds like a pretty good suggestion, actually. (The original suggestion)

Edited by Choko

It could be found in mines offensive (or roct?) too I believe, which gives it random stats.

Since I didn't really post my opinion in the thread, I think it sounds like a pretty good suggestion, actually. (The original suggestion)

Yeah it drops in mine offensive as a reward with random stats. But last swan got removed from there and is only obtainable with 0 stats from BP. And to get back on the thread, we're surely gonna keep it in mind, but since we released a new mechgun in the last event, we probably will go for other types for the next one. Kaje's already working hard on new skins and they look very nice.