A suggestion for an event item

YuTsu

It's not anything fancy, but an equivalent of the Psycho Crystal from the summer event but instead for Last Swan? This could perhaps be combined with Psycho Raven to create an upgraded version of Dual Bird as well? I had a few names in mind for the Last Swan and Dual Bird upgrades but quite frankly, I lack the courage to say them - they feel too cheesy :onion-head74:

Oh fine...you people are mean :onion-head84:

Ideas for Last Swan upgrade (and item presumably):

Synchro Swan

Serene Swan

Tranquil Swan

Ideas for Dual Bird Upgrade:

Synchro Bird

Harmony/Harmonised Bird

Union/Unison Bird

Paradox Bird

My idea was since the Raven upgrade is 'Psycho' (Insane, Chaotic), the Swan Upgrade should be given a 'calm' name, and the Dual Bird upgrade should represent the balance of two opposites

(I know i used the 'Synchro' Prefix in both, but I would only suggest it for one of the two weapons if this idea actually went through - 'Synchro Crystal' has a nice ring to it)

*Assumes fetal position in corner and cries of embarassment* :onion60:

Edited by YuTsu
  • Like 1

Come on YuTsu, those are nice names, you should jack up your self-esteem :D

Synchro Bird doesn't sound cheesy at all ^^

And something i randomly came up with : Sane Swan would be a nice alliteration! I like the idea that it's the opposite of the Psycho Raven.

can i point out there is no real reason to actually edit or alter existing items anymore, since a new item with the same properties could be created as an upgrade to it and provide a new item to hunt.

can i point out there is no real reason to actually edit or alter existing items anymore, since a new item with the same properties could be created as an upgrade to it and provide a new item to hunt.

didnt think of it like that,

EDIT: How about making a new photon booster, that allows you to combo unlock master raven, seeing as how last swan is? :D

Edited by Shoutgu

Last swan has less ATP and is only available to females who have lower ATP than their male counterparts. MR unlocked is too strong.

Last swan has less ATP and is only available to females who have lower ATP than their male counterparts. MR unlocked is too strong.

you can always make it weaker, or have less ata or make it so it cant have hit :D