Hi

Odagger

Hi, let me start out by saying everyone here seems so friendly. I used to play this game gamecube nothing serius I think the highest I ever got a character was to about lv40 but it always seems so intrensting but just seemed boring to play alone, hopefully I can find some games that won't mind a relatively new comer. :)

:onion-head03: A lot of people kindda sortta love new players so it works xD Don't be afraid of asking someone for help with a mission or something. Many players enjoy offering some help ^-^ I know I do anyway :onion-head71:

Of course everyone seems friendly...until you get to know them haha XD just kidding most people are all around friendly. Depending on who you ask

as long you stay away from KingRa everything is ok, he like to breath right at your neck like a crazy girl who love to smell your hair..... .... ... it's scary :onion115:

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1

as long you stay away from KingRa everything is ok, he like to breath right at your neck like a crazy girl who love to smell your hair..... .... ... it's scary :onion115:

Wait what? O.o

Well it's your fault for have such nice smelling hair.. don't use your woman's shampoo anymore :onion104:

Too much much information in this thread! :onion-head65:

Oh yea, welcome to Ultima! Give me a holla if you need some serious long-range fire support! :onion-head11: I haz orbital cannons! :onion-head18:

Edited by Trigunman