Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

One of the forest quests with a lot of Monests might also work (Forest Offensive or Wrath of Forest) if you can reach them quickly, but I haven't counted the actual amount of kills you can get there.

Realms of War on Ep4 used to be popular but it requires you to pay Meseta beforehand - and I do remember that I stopped after a certain area as this turned out netting me more kills per minute than doing the whole quest.

you have to use it as admim rigth, then ingame you have to chosse start and pick you name. to read comom bank you have to be in a room use /bank comand and enter and exit bank to work, and do it again to normal bank

maybe he is using the one made by Lee for schthack which isnt supported for ultima

That could be the problem... when I open the reader, the top bar says: Schtserv Reader 0.10 Ultima Version... Is that the one I should be using? If not can you point me to the link where I can get the right one?

One of the forest quests with a lot of Monests might also work (Forest Offensive or Wrath of Forest) if you can reach them quickly, but I haven't counted the actual amount of kills you can get there.

Forest Offensive nets me somewhere around 170 kills per run, I've found.

That could be the problem... when I open the reader, the top bar says: Schtserv Reader 0.10 Ultima Version... Is that the one I should be using? If not can you point me to the link where I can get the right one?

thats the one i have, just have to as Ricardo said, go to properties, compatibility, check box run as administrator. And have to click file start first

• Like 3

Hi there. Got a few quick questions for y'all. New to Ultima but a long-time PSO player

1. Where is the shared bank? I'm trying to transfer some items to another character, but there doesn't seem to be a shared bank. Is there one on this server?

2. I've noticed increased XP rates in Normal and Hard, are the XP rates increased for VH and Ult as well?

3. What's the deal with these commands: http://phantasystaronline.net/extras.php How do you enter them? Can you use them in any game mode? Are the changes permanent? IE: Could I set my level and have it stay that way? I had some high lvl characters over on Schthack and I'd like to recreate them if possible.

thanks for your help :)

Hi there. Got a few quick questions for y'all. New to Ultima but a long-time PSO player

1. Where is the shared bank? I'm trying to transfer some items to another character, but there doesn't seem to be a shared bank. Is there one on this server?

2. I've noticed increased XP rates in Normal and Hard, are the XP rates increased for VH and Ult as well?

3. What's the deal with these commands: http://phantasystaronline.net/extras.php How do you enter them? Can you use them in any game mode? Are the changes permanent? IE: Could I set my level and have it stay that way? I had some high lvl characters over on Schthack and I'd like to recreate them if possible.

thanks for your help :)

1 Use "/bank" without quotes to change between your character and common bank

2 Yes, the exp increase affects all difficulties x3 until level 160 and x2 after that

3 You enter them in the chat (press space bar to activate it), to use any command enter a forward slash ( / ) then type your command without spaces before the slash or between the slash and the command and no, you can't set your level that way.

Edited by Soly