Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Oh, it doesn't work on this server. That's too bad.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Sending items between teammates? If you mean the team points system, that doesn't send items between players. That sacrifices the items to the pso gods to give your team some team points, which was used to gain things like full dressing room, access to Point of Disaster quest, more leader spots and member spots and the like. The items disappear never to be seen again.

No Saith, this http://i.imgur.com/Wz98grO.jpg

And looking at that picture, it says sent instead of send lol

Oh cool, never even noticed that, only seems to do that in team member list and not in regular guild card list. That is kind of interesting I guess. Kind of redundant if regular trading works though i suppose, but interesting.

I think the reason it is there is because you can send items from room to room. We could make it go even further and send items to offline team-mates that would receive the item upon logging in (no idea if you could do that in sega's).

• Like 1

I think the reason it is there is because you can send items from room to room. We could make it go even further and send items to offline team-mates that would receive the item upon logging in (no idea if you could do that in sega's).

Please do that. It would be a cool and useful feature.

Hey Soly, in your screenshot the font/HUD seem to be smaller than usual, they take up less space on the screen. I've seen similar in other screenshots but most of us have the regular font/HUD size. Are you running the game at a huge resolution, something higher than 1920x1080? Or is it some special setting that you can't normally access?

Also, lol at your 3670 HP :onion119: