Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Is there a way to get PSOBB to save screenshots in other formats like JPEG? BMP takes up a lot of space.

No, there isn't... what I do is take a whole desktop shot (pso needs to not be in the foreground) and paste in paint.. then save as jpg

Or convert your bmp to jpg

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

How does one get type-(letter) weapons?

You need to do Episode 4 Max Attack version 2 (Cant recall specific name) then once you gathered points go to Rappy Roulette under shop. To add, you will be rewarded base on the class type.

CanI some one tell me price of SN 35hit??

... I need person who's great at pricing things.

0'd Spread Needle is around 3 to 5 photon drops at most. I would try 30 pds min to a maximum of 50 pds. Try your luck :onion-head80:

Edited by Xceptional

they are from xmas presents (obviously xmas event)

And I don't recall the specifics of the broken hp modifier xD

I've been trying to trade for some for a while now but it seems like no one is selling any. At least Christmas isn't that far away.

I've been trying to trade for some for a while now but it seems like no one is selling any. At least Christmas isn't that far away.

150 hp and great thing is u equip it and unequip so it dont take a slot and hp is there ^^

• Like 1

150 hp and great thing is u equip it and unequip so it dont take a slot and hp is there ^^

It's 150 HP? Thanks. Always wanted to know the exact number. Can you use 4 of them and get +/- 600 HP?

It's 150 HP? Thanks. Always wanted to know the exact number. Can you use 4 of them and get +/- 600 HP?

It's a little odd in how it works. It is -150 hp when you equip it, but the amount it adds after you take them off is harder to say exactly. If you have used hp mats, equipping 4 of them and removing will add 350 hp. If you haven't used hp mats, it will also include the amount of hp you could stand to gain from hp mats you haven't used yet in that number and make you unable to eat any hp mats until you reload the block or relog to remove the effect, thus it can add 600 total in that case. Equipping only 1 and removing it won't do anything iirc, but 2 and 3 will add some amount between 0 and 350 (600), I would need to test to say exactly how much and work out what kind of a pattern it follows.

• Like 1

It's a little odd in how it works. It is -150 hp when you equip it, but the amount it adds after you take them off is harder to say exactly. If you have used hp mats, equipping 4 of them and removing will add 350 hp. If you haven't used hp mats, it will also include the amount of hp you could stand to gain from hp mats you haven't used yet in that number and make you unable to eat any hp mats until you reload the block or relog to remove the effect, thus it can add 600 total in that case. Equipping only 1 and removing it won't do anything iirc, but 2 and 3 will add some amount between 0 and 350 (600), I would need to test to say exactly how much and work out what kind of a pattern it follows.

OK thanks for explaining it. Either way, it looks like I should get 4 of them.