Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

You join / make a team at lobby count, and load icon that you put in the teamflag folder of your game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I made a

Fan Page
https://miimoka.itch.io/phantasy-star-online

of the Game with link to Ultima website, are you ok ?

I disabled all monetization possibilities on itch, it's just to bring in new players by offering more visibility

Are there any guides to making a pure 195 Mind Mag? Struggling to figure it out, would a mag cell be mandatory for this?

Edit: Did more research and it looks like max Mind is 185 unless you use a cell(Kit of Mark 3) on a lv 5 mag, then you can get 195 Mind

Edit #2: Disregard this post, @Kotta hooked me up with some knowledge. Also, PSA.. Kotta’s mag shop is awesome, highly recommend :) 

Edited by Dewprism
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Can't find a straight answer through searching, but how do I add a special to a weapon that has none? (i.e. add Demon or Hell to Arms, or a Y9000) 

Edited by Rich Evans

27 minutes ago, Rich Evans said:

Can't find a straight answer through searching, but how do I add a special to a weapon that has none? (i.e. add Demon or Hell to Arms, or a Y9000) 

You need to redeem with a GM and it costs 10 DTs.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Rich Evans said:

Quest with shortest path to Epilson, or are they all long?

weather effects takes about 5 minutes before you see epsilon, and you get 1 more epsilon in the next room and the monsters are pretty easy to deal with, you can solo this. its not great though. best bet is focus on something else like roct reward and go for that, and host with the id you want epsilon drop on and maybe youll get it while youre farming 85 hit yas 9k. roct is probably the best "easy" epsilon quest. and LHB is probably the best one all around but i think its a little harder than roct (but you dont have to bring a force)

or you can just set your desire on PDs and WOI all day, it has epsilons in the quest but your host could die before epsilon does

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Krito said:

how can i change my user ID so i can log into my account 

I replied in the chatboox but ill post here too

If you attempt a password recovery with your email, you will be sent the username in the email

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, this may have been answered before but I can't find it anywhere just yet.

Is there a means to trade between your own characters? In my last server, there was a second item stock lady when you opened a multiplayer room and all characters on that account could access it. Is there something similar here? If not, is it possible to open a second instance of the game at the same time and trade directly with yourself?

(NVM, was answered in game. /bank) 

Edited by Lonely-Wolf
Question answered