Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I heard about Psycho Raven and I plan to farm my own during the summer event, but how do I get a Master Raven with hit?

2 hours ago, Isai said:

I heard about Psycho Raven and I plan to farm my own during the summer event, but how do I get a Master Raven with hit?

Farm Master Raven until it drops with hit. I don't know if different episodes/difficulties gave different drop chances for %s. Also possible to add hit with DTs.

2 hours ago, Isai said:

Master Raven with stats is only available during Valentine Event (February) :

Meanwhile I suggest you to visit the Trade Center to buy a good Master Raven...
https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum/33-trade-center/
It would be a waste to use a Psycho Black Crystal on a blank Master Raven from Black Paper Deal quest imo.

7 hours ago, Lipelis said:

Master Raven with stats is only available during Valentine Event (February) :

Ah that sucks. I guess I'll try to buy one. Thanks!

- Bloody art must be max grinded (+42)

- 650 ATP requirement.

16 minutes ago, cbjohnson2010@live.com said:

How do resistance values such as EFR EIC ETH EDK ELT affect damage taken?

EDK is just your resistance to Megid. The more EDK you have the less of a chance you have of getting killed by Megid with 100 EDK being no chance. I assume 1 resist = 1% damage reduction since you stop taking damage when you cap out at 100, but knowing Sega it's probably not that case.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, njvelasc said:

How I can use the photon crystals?Ā  Just BPD or also are used for add hit?Ā  are the quest for use the PC unlocked? thnks!

Ā 

As per this link...

- Clear Episode IV government quests up to 9-5, and talk with Montague and Elenor until their chats run on repeat
- Open a game on the same difficulty with the same character for the "Claire's Deal 5" quest
- Find Montague and talk with him. Second option in the menu is to choose your monster part to add hit to. Hit the first one on accident? The first option in the next menu is to pick your weapon.