Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

On 5/1/2019 at 3:26 AM, R-78 said:

You need to clear the government quests to unlock the next One Person series (On Multimode, talk to the Principal's assistant in Pioneer II center warp)

Once you unlock FiY make sure to not finish the quest or you will have to finish all quest to be able to do it again.

(Wrath of Forest [Ultima] is also nice for Rappy murdering, first wave has 15 rappies)

Oh I see. So its not that they aren't there, it just makes you complete the "story" section of the game first?

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, cbjohnson2010@live.com said:

How do you make the crimson sword?

What is the required ATP of the ultima reaper?

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=003401

At the bottom you can see the items to combine.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=00D000

ATP Requirement is listed here.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BoomShakaLarka said:

Where can I find item data on this site?

47 minutes ago, godslayer_razel@live.com said:

Idk if it's been asked on here already, there's a lot of pages to dig through. What's the value of a blue-black stone and/or how does one obtain it? Also how does one obtain a two kamui that I saw on the weapon list?

I've seen it go for 20 PDs. It's an event item that can't obtained at the moment.

Edit: If you need it in a hurry, offering 30 PDs will probably get people jumping to sell you their blue-black stone.

"Two Kamui can be obtained by trading the following items in Claire's Deal 5 after defeating Shino:

Book of Katana 1

Book of Katana 2

Book of Katana 3

Kamui ×2"

I do not know if Claire's Deal 5 is working. http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Claire's_Deal_5

Edit 2:

This page (found by searching this thread) has some more details on Two Kamui.

Yeah, nobody likes digging through pages. The best way to find out the answer to your questions (other than asking other people, which can sometimes get lost) is to do a few searches. This is how I found out the answer to your questions.

To find the value of the item, you can type PC > Blue-Black Stone in the chatbox. Also, you can open up to the trade/sell forum group and search for black and then seeing what people offer.

To find out how to obtain an item, I'd first recommend checking to see if it drops in the drop tables. If it doesn't drop there, look up the item in the items wiki and see if something combines into it. If that's not the case, then a search in the Events page will reveal whether it is an event only item or not. If it is an event item, you should be able to see about when it's available to farm and what ID it will most likely drop for (not a for sure thing, as events can change). If those all fail, then you can try google or ask here.

Edited by BoomShakaLarka

5 minutes ago, BoomShakaLarka said:

I've seen it go for 20 PDs. It's an event item that can't obtained at the moment.

Edit: If you need it in a hurry, offering 30 PDs will probably get people jumping to sell you their blue-black stone.

"Two Kamui can be obtained by trading the following items in Claire's Deal 5 after defeating Shino:

Book of Katana 1

Book of Katana 2

Book of Katana 3

Kamui ×2"

I do not know if Claire's Deal 5 is working. http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Claire's_Deal_5

Yeah, nobody likes digging through pages. The best way to find out the answer to your questions (other than asking other people, which can sometimes get lost) is to do a few searches. This is how I found out the answer to your questions.

To find the value of the item, you can type PC > Blue-Black Stone in the chatbox. Also, you can open up to the trade/sell forum group and search for black and then seeing what people offer.

To find out how to obtain an item, I'd first recommend checking to see if it drops in the drop tables. If it doesn't drop there, look up the item in the items wiki and see if something combines into it. If that's not the case, then a search in the Events page will reveal whether it is an event only item or not. If it is an event item, you should be able to see about when it's available to farm and what ID it will most likely drop for (not a for sure thing, as events can change). If those all fail, then you can try google or ask here.

That's good info, thank you.