Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

They are not published anywhere.

That's too bad :(

I'm working on hunting a good Red Sword to turn into a Crimson Sword and want to figure out how much hit is really necessary for a HUcaseal. Generally speaking is there a total ATA threshold people try to hit? 

1 hour ago, Zootster said:

I'm working on hunting a good Red Sword to turn into a Crimson Sword and want to figure out how much hit is really necessary for a HUcaseal. Generally speaking is there a total ATA threshold people try to hit? 

Well on hucaseal I think 50hit would be great if turned into crimson sword. She has the highest ata out of the ranger class anyways. 50hit is hard to find, although red sword is a reward for completing roct and you have a chance of getting up to 85 hit. Get a team that’s willin to show you roct and run it to find it 

1 hour ago, Zootster said:

They may not be published anywhere, but I can tell you that you don't need as much as you think. You actually don't need any extra over what you would normally. Sure ep2 monsters do have some higher evp, but also character classes have higher max stats, red ring is an actual obtainable drop, and crimson sword has a whopping 43 more base ata than red sword. That is way more powerful than any monster stat change. On top of that, you can get high hit red swords in roct too. Crimson sword is currently the second highest base ata weapon in the game, you really shouldn't have any issue with it.

53 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Well on hucaseal I think 50hit would be great if turned into crimson sword. She has the highest ata out of the ranger class anyways. 50hit is hard to find, although red sword is a reward for completing roct and you have a chance of getting up to 85 hit. Get a team that’s willin to show you roct and run it to find it 

Didn't know about the ROCT reward. I've been grinding away in the caves. Maybe I can find some people to carry my scrub ass through B)

37 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

They may not be published anywhere, but I can tell you that you don't need as much as you think. You actually don't need any extra over what you would normally. Sure ep2 monsters do have some higher evp, but also character classes have higher max stats, red ring is an actual obtainable drop, and crimson sword has a whopping 43 more base ata than red sword. That is way more powerful than any monster stat change. On top of that, you can get high hit red swords in roct too. Crimson sword is currently the second highest base ata weapon in the game, you really shouldn't have any issue with it.

This is what I figured. I get the impression that people pump ATA way higher than they need to. Do you know if the devs are willing to publish stats if there was demand for it? Or are they hidden intentionally? 

30 minutes ago, Zootster said:

Didn't know about the ROCT reward. I've been grinding away in the caves. Maybe I can find some people to carry my scrub ass through B)

This is what I figured. I get the impression that people pump ATA way higher than they need to. Do you know if the devs are willing to publish stats if there was demand for it? Or are they hidden intentionally? 

Despite what you're being told... This is not true all the monster buffs do truly fuck things up for this game in terms of "hitting" and "missing". Red Ring was an obtainable drop in the JP servers anyway. The stat boosts are in a Ultima server file only accessible by very few people so that information is not something you can really come by.

43 minutes ago, Zootster said:

I'll run you through ROCT to learn the spawns and whatnot, we game enough just ask when I'm online. 

Ur not a scrub broski

1 hour ago, Saber +7 said:

Despite what you're being told... This is not true all the monster buffs do truly fuck things up for this game in terms of "hitting" and "missing". Red Ring was an obtainable drop in the JP servers anyway. The stat boosts are in a Ultima server file only accessible by very few people so that information is not something you can really come by.

Yeah makes sense.

1 hour ago, Arturoux said:

I'll run you through ROCT to learn the spawns and whatnot, we game enough just ask when I'm online. 

Ur not a scrub broski

Thanks dude, I'll hit you up sometime!

Is it true that having 2 accounts is against the rules ?

the reason i'm asking is because i was gonna start another so i could use the extra storage space since i've filled up Corey's bank:onion-head21:

Did i have a blonde moment and posted this in the wrong???

Edited by Deborah Nicole
blonde moment

1 hour ago, Deborah Nicole said:

Is it true that having 2 accounts is against the rules ?

the reason i'm asking is because i was gonna start another so i could use the extra storage space since i've filled up Corey's bank:onion-head21:

Did i have a blonde moment and posted this in the wrong???

You can't make 2 FORUM accounts. You can make as many game accounts as you want, as far as I know.