Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

20 minutes ago, Diricos said:

I've heard we can add hit to enemy-part weapons - how do we do this?

It's done in claire's deal in ep4, after having done government quests up to 9-5 and speaking to montague/elenor in said quests, and then completing claire's deal at least one time. These can be done on normal. Then it costs photon crystals to add the hit.
Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've always lived by the community rule "Don't Jellen Gryphon," but I've always wondered... why? Supposedly it makes it stronger? Someone in my last party used Jellen on Gryphon and I found its trample did much less damage. Is it more dangerous to higher level played who don't get knocked down and end up getting comboed to death like the tornadoes do?

6 minutes ago, Diricos said:

Is it more dangerous to higher level played who don't get knocked down and end up getting comboed to death like the tornadoes do?

this.Ā It doesn't make him stronger. It makes him weak enough so his trample attack will multi-hit / combo especially if the char already hasĀ high HP.

Edited by MadOrNah
  • Like 1

When exactly did water gun get nerfed? As I type this, the Easter event topic still says it should have 70 ata yet now it has 50. This is total garbage. We are told "here are the stats go hunt them". Then after we hunt them, the staff changes the stats to make the item worse. Again like with noob/hp, why can we not be told about relevant changes to our items?

1 minute ago, Shin said:

When exactly did water gun get nerfed? As I type this, the Easter event topic still says it should have 70 ata yet now it has 50. This is total garbage. We are told "here are the stats go hunt them". Then after we hunt them, the staff changes the stats to make the item worse. Again like with noob/hp, why can we not be told about relevant changes to our items?

Recently. Reports got to larva from informants I guess that Water gun was too ā€œOPā€ at 70ata. So they nerfed it to 50. Which is still not bad but I guess they didnā€™t want it to be 70 because they consider it a troll weapon other than an useful weapon.

It wasn't suppose to be a "troll" weapon. Ā But it was my first attemptĀ at making a weapon and I guess IĀ over estimated how good that much ata was. Ā I apologize to anyone adversly effected due to the change. Ā 

Edited by Lemon
  • Sad 1

50ata is honestly still quite good on water gun, especially for an all class weapon. there aren't many rifles that some classes can access, and 50ata + decent hit is more than enough to work in any area on any difficulty. It was definitely too much before though, it shouldn't be the best rifle in the game.

I don't see it as a troll item. It is still pretty good as Fyrewolf5 said (all class rifle, and especially useful for Blizzard)

But it was not supposed to be a god-like weapon and its ATA was definitely too high as it was outclassing everything else.

Optimal gear was basically

Water Gun [Blizzard]
Water Gun [Hell]
Water Gun [Demon]
Water Gun [Arrest]
Water Gun [Berserk]
Water Gun [Charge]

rather than something like

Water Gun [Blizzard]
Le Cogneur (Hell)
Hand of Justice (Demon)
Morolian Blaster (Arrest)
Egg Blaster MK2 (Berserk)
Suppressed Gun [Charge]

Ā 

Apologies for the nerf, if you added some specials to Water Guns you do no longer want, I can revert that for you.

Ā 

Edit: By the way, Morolian Blaster got boosted from 57 to 60 ATA.

Ā 

Edited by R-78
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Champione said:

Im about to make my first Fomar I need to know a good weapon list and unit should I use on him I got godric coat and a mag idk if its good on him but the stats are 5/120/75/0Ā 

My fomar uses a different mat/mag plan and it's one i prefer but its this one;

mag is 0/170/30/0 (i think it can be 5/165/30/0 also, but you don't max POW if you're ok with that), mats are 2 power, 218 mind, 30 luck. needs an adept but maxes ATP, MST, LCK, and ATA. Red Ring or a costume is needed also. I use Godric's cloak sometimes or STA depending on where im going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zootster said:

Where can I find what the modified enemy stats are for ultimate?

TheyĀ are not published anywhere.