Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

You can even make it 1/0/0199 with a pb.  Sadly can't make a full mind mag with pb off a PPP mag.  Numbers come out just perfectly wrong for it.  (best case you evolve with 1/0/0/10).

3 hours ago, shanglong said:

I did not know were to ask this 

But can fomarl use a raygun or should i say wich guns can she use i have no idea were to look on the forums for it

Fomarl can use raygun.  Check the item wiki, that should include who can use what if you click into an item.

I have 2 last things i wanted to ask

1st one is how hard is ep2 and 4. I stoped playing psov2 dreamcast so never got to play the other 2. Whats a good level to try each ep.

2   is i keep seeing  weps with hit selling for so much more pds i rember in v2 it was the % to forset caves  mines and dark that mattered now it seems it hit could some let me know why that changed up so i get back up to speed pls

Thank you  i have been on this sever for a week and it has felt so good to be back home on pso

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shanglong said:

I have 2 last things i wanted to ask

1st one is how hard is ep2 and 4. I stoped playing psov2 dreamcast so never got to play the other 2. Whats a good level to try each ep.

2   is i keep seeing  weps with hit selling for so much more pds i rember in v2 it was the % to forset caves  mines and dark that mattered now it seems it hit could some let me know why that changed up so i get back up to speed pls

Thank you  i have been on this sever for a week and it has felt so good to be back home on pso

Ep2 is considered to be a bit more difficult than ep1 for various reasons. They began mixing enemy types in each area, and have several powerful enemies that are harder than their equivalent counterparts in ep1 and also include several miniboss tier enemies in some areas, as well as having a special fifth area which has many monsters that will just straight kill you. Ep4 is less about 'strong' enemies and more 'extremely annoying' enemies that make you want to throw your controller. While getting up to 50hit on a weapon is a nice bonus and certainly helpful, getting more than that is often just for scrublords that don't actually know anything and just want to press 1 button to win, but still git rekt regardless because they don't actually know how to play well. :rf-02: Attribute %s are still very helpful on high atp weapons, even if weapons on which you want to use the special a lot would be benefited by finding 40-50hit on them. Some weapons don't need hit if you don't plan to use the special really.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

On 8/29/2017 at 2:53 PM, John Villaluz said:

I'm trying to make a varaha power mag for my ranger. My whitill ranger maxed out her pow/dex mag and it's a madhu. Great! Then I had a skyly/purple hunter feed it to turn it into a varaha. So far so good. Now when they give back my varaha mag, when I log off and log back in, its a madhu. Huh? What happened?

Here are some things I tried to do:

Refeed it to turn into a varaha, then go to an area to make sure it looks like a varaha. I logged back in and its a madhu.

Refeed it to turn into a varaha, let the hunter that fed it make sure its a varaha, then have them log out. When they come back, its a madhu.

What am I doing wrong? Should I have had them feed the mag when it was level 199? Am I going to be stuck with madhu?

Just felt the need to put this out since I accomplished this today. I Made another 200 mag. Just to be safe, at level 195 when it was a varaha, I had that purplenum feed the mag till it reached 196, then my whitill ranger fed it till it reached 199. The purplenum then fed it from 199 to 200, then deposited it in the bank to make sure it was a varaha. When my whitill ranger fed it, it turned into a madhu. When I put it back in the bank, it turned back into a varaha. Yay it worked.

Things I learned:

Basic mags change appearance if fed at 5 level intervals from 50-200, with one exception:

let's say I gave my level 55 madhu to the purplenum to change it to a varaha: when the mag is ready to be fed, and only one item fed is needed to turn 56, it will still be a varaha, and I'd have to get it back to 60 to have another shot at changing it. In other words, if your mag level ends with 0 or 5, then it will be eligible to change only if you can feed it 2 or more items before it levels up.

This post probably belongs on the mag sections of the forum, but I felt the need to put this out there since I asked about this a month ago (which I may add, was well explained by the admins on why it happened) and before anyone else has the same issue.

17 hours ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Can you do restless lion on any difficultly for DF weapons or does it have to be ult?

Run CCC for df weapons, can get 90hit iirc.

/shameless plug

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1