Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

11 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

After no0b/hp we learned not to do negative numbers since pso really doesn't like them and cause a lot of strange issues. Instead it's either 0% or 1% iirc.

Ahhhhh... Awesome thanks for the clarification. I can totally understand why. It was funny moving that slow whilst it lasted lol. ^^;

I wanted to ask if  you guys are still taking donations becase i see this toppic is old i just  came back to pso  and realy could use a force 200 mag  and ranger 200 mag or would a hunter mag work for ranger all so ?  Sorry for the noobness just came back to the games after 10 years. Not realy sure how it all work help pls

40 minutes ago, shanglong said:

I wanted to ask if  you guys are still taking donations becase i see this toppic is old i just  came back to pso  and realy could use a force 200 mag  and ranger 200 mag or would a hunter mag work for ranger all so ?  Sorry for the noobness just came back to the games after 10 years. Not realy sure how it all work help pls

Just replied to your other post.

36 minutes ago, shanglong said:

While that is possible, I would recommend trying to trade for a mag from a player instead. Mags are generally about 10-20pds(1-3dt) in trades depending on type/stats/etc. You could also spend some time raising a mag while using the /magtimer command to remind you to feed it (netflix and magfeed ftw). Generally before level 200 any decent mag will work for a hunter/ranger (i.e. standard pow/dex values like 150/45, 145/50, 125/70, etc.), it's only when you are actually getting close to max level that you would switch to a specific mag +material plan designed for maxing stats.

12 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

While that is possible, I would recommend trying to trade for a mag from a player instead. Mags are generally about 10-20pds(1-3dt) in trades depending on type/stats/etc. You could also spend some time raising a mag while using the /magtimer command to remind you to feed it (netflix and magfeed ftw). Generally before level 200 any decent mag will work for a hunter/ranger (i.e. standard pow/dex values like 150/45, 145/50, 125/70, etc.), it's only when you are actually getting close to max level that you would switch to a specific mag +material plan designed for maxing stats.

Thank you for the fast reply i will most liky just buy the mag with tickets  last time i traded on pso peeps all ways stole your stuff do not realy trust it

Last question for a ranger

And for a force  what stats should i go with for a mag never got one 2 200 back in the dreamcasr days stop play at level 120 

Mag Type

Def / Pow / Dex / Mind levels

All 3 photon blasts you want

Thats what there going to ask me 

Despite a search in the forum I can't spot the answer. I know it should be simple, thought. As a Gamecube player, I used to transfer items from one character to another using 2 controllers (mind materials, if anything). How do I proceed in PSO BB?

Another little question on the coding side. When I plugged my initially Bluetooth-appaired XBO controller to the PC while I was about to fight Vol Opt (because lag was becoming unbearable), the game didn't understand the switch and I had to kick the boss with the keyboard. I mean, not literally but, y'know… I'll be more cautious but I think that's still worth mentioning for updates or features-thingamagick.

8 minutes ago, Chloros said:

Despite a search in the forum I can't spot the answer. I know it should be simple, thought. As a Gamecube player, I used to transfer items from one character to another using 2 controllers (mind materials, if anything). How do I proceed in PSO BB?

Another little question on the coding side. When I plugged my initially Bluetooth-appaired XBO controller to the PC while I was about to fight Vol Opt (because lag was becoming unbearable), the game didn't understand the switch and I had to kick the boss with the keyboard. I mean, not literally but, y'know… I'll be more cautious but I think that's still worth mentioning for updates or features-thingamagick.

you can use the command /bank to toggle on/off the common bank that is shared across characters on an account.  If you want to share items across accounts you need to launch 2 instances of the game and control both to let them trade.  (use trade menu for safety).

It'll only check for controllers on starting the program.  so to use controller you need to have it plugged in before the game starts.

1 hour ago, shanglong said:

Thank you for the fast reply i will most liky just buy the mag with tickets  last time i traded on pso peeps all ways stole your stuff do not realy trust it

Theft is not really an issue on this server, and we take it pretty seriously. If anyone is ever stupid enough to try it they get a swift kick in the rear from the staff.

43 minutes ago, shanglong said:

Last question for a ranger

And for a force  what stats should i go with for a mag never got one 2 200 back in the dreamcasr days stop play at level 120 

Mag Type

Def / Pow / Dex / Mind levels

All 3 photon blasts you want

Thats what there going to ask me 

Which Ranger / Force? Before level 200 it's not a big deal what mag you use, it's only when you get near max that you would want to switch to a specific mag for a maxing plan.

29 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Theft is not really an issue on this server, and we take it pretty seriously. If anyone is ever stupid enough to try it they get a swift kick in the rear from the staff.

Which Ranger / Force? Before level 200 it's not a big deal what mag you use, it's only when you get near max that you would want to switch to a specific mag for a maxing plan.

Ramarl. Is my ranger 

Fomarl is my force 

Not woried about min/max. Just want  2 level 200 mags.  I work alot so.do not have time to feed them and level

1 minute ago, shanglong said:

Hunter's Name

Guildcard

How do i find my guilcard been looking every where for it. 

I know i am askimg lot just trying to.get my self setup 

press F5, then select My Card.

It should also be in your confirmation/registration email.

Edited by Lemon

7 minutes ago, shanglong said:

Ramarl. Is my ranger 

Fomarl is my force 

Not woried about min/max. Just want  2 level 200 mags.  I work alot so.do not have time to feed them and level

For fomarl I use a 71dex mag, and for ramarl you can use a similar mag (69dex) for a no units maxing plan, which means you could easily get one and just swap it between chars as you need.. You can find your guildcard by going to Menu > Chat > Guild Card > My Card, or hit f5 as a quick shortcut.

52 minutes ago, Chloros said:

Controllers must be plugged in before launching the game to be recognized, though it can be unplugged and plugged back in. This does allow being able to specifically pick which clients the controller will attach to.

15 minutes ago, Lemon said:

press F5, then select My Card.

It should also be in your confirmation/registration email.

Ty vert much you guys are the best wish you were around when i was playing pso on the dreamcast

16 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

For fomarl I use a 71dex mag, and for ramarl you can use a similar mag (69dex) for a no units maxing plan, which means you could easily get one and just swap it between chars as you need.. You can find your guildcard by going to Menu > Chat > Guild Card > My Card, or hit f5 as a quick shortcut.

Controllers must be plugged in before launching the game to be recognized, though it can be unplugged and plugged back in. This does allow being able to specifically pick which clients the controller will attach to.

Thank you that helped alot

Hello shanglong, we have received your donation for the amount of $20.00USD.
Please add a GM to this PM so you can redeem your donation tickets.

You can view your total donation tickets as well as your transactions in your profile page.

If you want to transfer donation tickets to another member, please use this app.

Thanks. Ultima PSOBB Forum

How do i add a gm so i can us them thabk you for the help