Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hey y'all, I was soloing on my HUmar in Ep1 Solo Mode, going for a Soul Eater. I did all the Forest quests that don't affect the requirements, figuring I need to complete them to do the Caves set, then Mines. No new quests unlocked. Am I gonna have to do the Government Quests, too? :(

Thanks in advance! Matty

2 minutes ago, FOmar Matty said:

Hey y'all, I was soloing on my HUmar in Ep1 Solo Mode, going for a Soul Eater. I did all the Forest quests that don't affect the requirements, figuring I need to complete them to do the Caves set, then Mines. No new quests unlocked. Am I gonna have to do the Government Quests, too? :(

Thanks in advance! Matty

You need to do the government quests (given in principle's office)

• Like 1

Is it still possible for the launcher to update with XP? I followed all instructions on launcher update and it says "checking for updates" for a few minutes. Then, Error: Unable to connect to remote server. I can still play, but I don't see how many players are online. I think I'm SOL when event starts...

• Like 1

Dorphan Eclair in ultimate has 100% DAR and sometimes drops nothing for me using indiv drop system with 1p in the room(myself only). Was wondering if the DAR has been altered with the indiv drop system with 1p? 

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Is it still possible for the launcher to update with XP? I followed all instructions on launcher update and it says "checking for updates" for a few minutes. Then, Error: Unable to connect to remote server. I can still play, but I don't see how many players are online. I think I'm SOL when event starts...

It does work, so maybe an antivirus or something else is blocking it.

36 minutes ago, CCastles93 said:

Dorphan Eclair in ultimate has 100% DAR and sometimes drops nothing for me using indiv drop system with 1p in the room(myself only). Was wondering if the DAR has been altered with the indiv drop system with 1p? 

No idea, the rate is 100% for 1p no matter the style

41 minutes ago, linksflame said:

I'm trying to get into my old account but when I try a password recovery, I get the error code "Error 74: Email could not be sent" and I have no idea even what email I used, but I'm certain of my old username.

In what page did you receive the error?
Also, if you can PM me your username, that would be nice.

5 minutes ago, Markeivan Magus said:

Okay, the very last time Im asking this question forever lmfao I get different answers every time and im ready for the worst, but is the TypeSW/Jsword unobtainable in ultima?

Not yet, be we are working on adding Maximum Attack 4 Deep Sea Rendevous, so it will be available when that gets done. Your killcounts in the MA4 series will save properly now(that was something we had to fix), so you could start working towards it already, since you need i think 15k killscore in each epsiode ma4 series quests for that prize (might have to be on hunter).

In the newest update, was Gush nerfed for non-droids? My Gush Yasminkov9k is only HP stealing 60 instead of 120 in Falz's final form in Ult.

Edited by CCastles93

26 minutes ago, CCastles93 said:

In the newest update, was Gush nerfed for non-droids? My Gush Yasminkov9k is only HP stealing 60 instead of 120 in Falz's final form in Ult.

It was an error in a change I made, to enable unreduced specials in certain weapons, it has been fixed since it was first reported tho.

Good day Ultima!

Need some Ultimate assistance for my HUmar. I finally feel comfortable with my damage output but struggling with crowd control. Sure I can take down an enemy in one or two bursts but before I do I am getting slapped around by other enemies. I chose a human character so no traps... how do I crowd control with HUmar? Red Sword/Crimson Sword with v501/2? Handgun with Arrest/Blizzard special? Holy Ray? How much hit ? Which wep for which episode? (if applicable)

Thank you for your time.  

56 minutes ago, CGault11 said:

Good day Ultima!

Need some Ultimate assistance for my HUmar. I finally feel comfortable with my damage output but struggling with crowd control. Sure I can take down an enemy in one or two bursts but before I do I am getting slapped around by other enemies. I chose a human character so no traps... how do I crowd control with HUmar? Red Sword/Crimson Sword with v501/2? Handgun with Arrest/Blizzard special? Holy Ray? How much hit ? Which wep for which episode? (if applicable)

Thank you for your time.  

Humar is a little more technical to play than other hu. Crimson Sword with 502 helps a lot it's a really great weapon that can lock down a lot of enemies, and Holy Ray can be useful too. However, you do need to have strong fundamentals to play humar well; you need to be good at dodging (it only takes a centimeter to dodge an attack), know your combo delay (just how long to wait to keep enemy flinching, for delsaber to recover, etc.; you don't always want to 3hit combo, sometimes only 2hit, and not attack as fast as possible always), and know the enemy ai and how to manipulate them. Unequip weapons whenever you cast techniques, as he casts much faster barehanded and can use j/z/resta easier without being counterattacked, Bunny costume can help with range immensely.
It's good to take time practicing dodging enemies now and again, even just in forest you can walk around boomas and learn exactly how far their attack range is, how close they need to be to trigger an attack, how to sidestep and get behind them, combo delay timings to keep them flinching, how to 2hit dodge combo, how to use delay to retarget enemies and change orientation, how enemies react to single hits vs multiple hits(e.g. bringers/delbiters/merillia/etc), how enemies react to being low hp(illgill/flowers/delbiter/etc), what the enemies' attack patterns are(uninterrupted sinows do doublepunch x2, then jump back), etc. These are skills that are often well honed by practicing C-Mode, but they are also fundamentals to good gameplay in normal mode.

• Like 1