Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

What do Summit Moon, Magical Piece, Sorcerer's Cane and Twinkle Star do on this server?

Not sure about the % they add and where they add to

Summit Moon - 30% foie/barta/zonde

Twinkle Star - 20% foie/barta/zonde

Magical Piece - 30% gifoie/gibarta/gizonde

Sorcerer's Cane - 20% gifoie/gibarta/gizonde, -10% tp costs

Where can I get TypeSW/J-Sword?

You can't. There exists at least 1 from a mini event with 15hit (currently on loan from me to slim/cool), but it's not for sale. If someone else has one from when you used to be able to donate for them and is willing to sell (doubtful), that would be the only way to get one. It would be from Maximum Attack 4 Deep Sea Rendevous, but we don't have that quest yet.

• Like 4

Might be a dumb question, but why are all the early game weapons and armors named differently?

Patch the game and close it.

Go to your data folder, and find unitxt_j.prs, make a backup, and rename your unitxt_e.pat to unitxt_j.prs.

Run the game.

• Like 2

Any good way to deal with delsabers on high difficulty? i really hate their invencibility frames

Freezing or paralyzing always helps. Guess it works best with freezetraps(if you're an android). Otherwise try frozen shooter (as a ranger) or get a high hit paralysis weapon (as Hu)

Of course as a Fo you use Rabarta/Gibarta.

Edited by mugichan

I have a quick question about percentages. Looking through this forum, I've seen a lot of people wanting to buy, trade, or sell weapons with percentages arrayed like 100/100/0/0/80. I understand that the native and altered beast attributes can be upgraded with PDs in a quest but I thought that was unavailable to the hit percentage. Am I just mistaken or is there another way to get such a high hit percentage? The most I've ever seen on a weapon myself is 50% and I thought that was the best you could get.

I have a quick question about percentages. Looking through this forum, I've seen a lot of people wanting to buy, trade, or sell weapons with percentages arrayed like 100/100/0/0/80. I understand that the native and altered beast attributes can be upgraded with PDs in a quest but I thought that was unavailable to the hit percentage. Am I just mistaken or is there another way to get such a high hit percentage? The most I've ever seen on a weapon myself is 50% and I thought that was the best you could get.

As far as I know, you can find higher than 50% but it's really rare.

You can get high Hit weapons by donating.

See these two links :

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/forum-33/announcement-14-item-donations-item-donaciones/

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/forum-33/announcement-13-item-list-donations/

• Like 1

It's actually possible to find weapons with up to 100 hit but that's extremely rare. Players can redeem donation tickets from GMs to add stats and hit onto their weapons (maximum of 80 hit and up to 100 on other attributes). You are correct in that you can only add attributes and not hit using photon drops (photon spheres) from that quest.

@smokermegadrive

Desalber does not need freezing if there is not much monsters around.

First : kill what can be killed.

Second : run in front of the desalber to trigger its combo

When you see they start the first move of their combo, just turn around and strike them fast in the back.

They will not get invincible that way.

Repeat.

Also if you have tech, just cast a rabarta to mini-stun them and you can strike right ahead after the rabarta. They don't need to be frozen with the rabarta, just stopped in their move (like when you take a hit during a combo).